Your Email Address:

First Name:

What is up with me?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
DanielPine
Advanced
What is up with me?

Post by DanielPine »

So I have basically narrowed down the cause of my BB to two things, TMAU or some bad gut bacteria.

My symptoms are:

> Frequent pooping
> Frequent burping
> Frequent Farting
> Tingling in esophagus
> Food getting stuck in esophagus
> Acid Reflux
> Hungry right after eating (This might be normal for a teenager)
> Gurgling sounds from stomach
> Bad Breath (Duh XD)
> Minor fecal body odor
> Water often smells like fish to me??????
> Random tiredness (This also might be normal for a teenager)
> Random spouts of nausea or feeling like vomiting normally for 2-5 seconds
> When I take digestive probiotics (inner health plus) and scrape the stuff off my tongue with Hydrogen Peroxide 70% of the crap goes away and takes about a day to come back completely. As opposed to normally when im not on probiotics, hydrogen peroxide takes only a little bit if not nothing away and comes back in less then 2 hours

It sounds a LOT like a gut bacteria, but the water smelling like fish sounds like TMAU. So im a bit confused, maybe it just smells like that because my sense of smell is screwed up because of my BB, Deviated Septum etc

(By the way, the doc gave me some nasal spray because of my deviated septum and large turbanents and my PND, sneezing etc went away completely. So I basically ruled out my nose/sinuses as a source of BB.

I havent been tested for H Pylori, but my symptoms make it seem like whatever is wrong is to do with my digestive system and back end rather than esophagus. I dont think H Pylori causes pooping a lot or farting a lot.

Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Read about secondary TMAU. It's a form of TMAU which is probably a lot more common than most people realize.

All relating to the gut flora and in some people there may also be some additional inability of their body to deal with the buildup of TMA in the bloodstream.

Affected by hormones, antibiotics, diet, medications.
Last edited by halitosisux on Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Another common cause of water smelling fishy is urinary tract infections or bladder infections. These can develop into chronic infections in the bladder involving biofilm formations.

This fishy odour could be absorbed into the bloodstream.
thissux
Advanced

Post by thissux »

Daniel - I have many of your symptoms. The tingling (I call it "bubbling" in the back top of my throat like gases coming up). I was told by ENT possible LPR silent reflux. I have digestive issues like crazy and have been on Priolosec for 1 year, now trying to come off and switch to HCL and ACV with probitotics, Aloe Vera and Organic Coconut oil. Also slippery elm to sooth my throat. I have had GI problems from top to bottom since this all started last year in Nov 2011. Hit me up
DanielPine
Advanced
Post by DanielPine »

Hey dude,

Have you been tested for H Pylori? Because whatever we have im convinced its the same or atleast a similar thing. Maybe a bacteria or a yeast infection..Anyway, are you in Australia? It would be great if we could chill.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic