Your Email Address:

First Name:

New years was great

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
DanielPine
Advanced
New years was great

Post by DanielPine »

This new years I had a small party at a friends place. I had 0 reactions not because my BB was better at all, because most of friends have got to a point where they tolerate it or just dont care. We built a cubby house to sleep in out of couches and pillows and me and 2 of my friends squeezed into it and we were chatting for hours all night about funny and stupid stuff. Even though I was a bit uncomfortable no one really cared about the BB and we all had a great time despite it. I actually almost forgot I had it because it was such a "normal feeling" night. Even though I drank 2 litres of red bull and a bit of alcohol, they still didnt care, I imagine it would be worse than ever because of that but I still has a great time.

jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

That's great that you're enjoying your life (as you should be). Maybe your bb is not that bad afterall. Try to confide in those friends about your problem and have them be a source of honest feedback to you regarding how bad the bb is on a regular basis. That could be very useful in finding out which products/ methods are helping you.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic