Your Email Address:

First Name:

Life is actually really good

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
DanielPine
Advanced
Life is actually really good

Post by DanielPine »

(When I say this year I mean 2012, not 2013)

Hi everyone, just a bit of context here, im 16 years old and have lived with this problem from early childhood (7,8 y/o). And somehow I am actually really liking life even though I have this problem. I spent last year moping around and feeling sorry for myself but now I realise that there is absolutely no hope in that. I go to a christian school so the people here are really tolerant which is awesome. I have a small group of friends (4 friends) one has left the school, one I am super close with and the other I also like a lot.The remaining one I dont particularly like, but this has nothing to do with BB. And the best thing is that amongst this group they really like me. I am all their "best friend" which is awesome. Through my friend that has left the school I have made a whole another friend group through him. We chill once a week. I also have my cousins which I chill with a lot and one of them got recently married so im making new friends through the new husband. I am only 20 days into the summer holidays (its summer in Australia right now) and I have already hung out with my cousins 2 times, had a big new years party where I crashed at a friends and I also spend close to every night playing WoW with a friend or just chatting from about midnight to 3am and on skype. So honestly, socially things are great! I am making many more friends even though this problem has been making me sad for 3 years I have still managed to make new friends. I went from lonely and sad last year to happy and social this year (2012), and 2013 has started pretty well. I am going on a vacation with two 18 year old cousins and their families for 4 days soon which will be awesome, im very excited. I have proven to myself that BB isnt a total restriction and I now have friends that i am confident wont leave me because they have already accepted me at my lowest low. On another note, I am going really well at school somehow even though I drink and stuff. I got into the top 3 for over half of my subjects and almost topped my whole grade overall. If I keep this up I will probably be able to get into a medical-type course in university. Probably not a full blown doctor, but maybe a physio or psychologist.

Overall I am pretty happy with my life. I would say it is a 8/10 - 8.5/10. The other day I was trying to get booze for a new years party (I failed) but it made me realise that I am living a normal Australian teenage life trying to get alcohol, going to the beach, going out with friends, experimenting with stuff. And my BB is holding me back less and less.

runlikehell
Total Newbie

Post by runlikehell »

Good to hear this, this is how your life should be. Keep moving forward and eventually, one day you will have a solution for your bad breath. And you will not have regrets that it held you back for so long because you will have a life set up for you to enjoy. It's a unique and difficult challenge, but people face challenges every day. If you find a way to overcome them, you have succeeded.
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
222chick
Advanced

Post by 222chick »

It warmed my heart to read this Daniel. I am so glad you are enjoying your life. This story has set a good tone for the rest of my day. Thank you :)
DanielPine
Advanced
Post by DanielPine »

@stankie

Yeah, im sure the yeast booze is super bad for me if i have a yeast infection
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic