THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Gargling makes it worse?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
222chick
Advanced
Posts: 102
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:12 pm

Gargling makes it worse?

Post by 222chick »

Has anyone come to the conclusion that gargling makes your bb worse? Even if it is the non-alcohol type? I think this is the case for me.
poobreath
Total Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:59 am

Post by poobreath »

I am starting to think that too.
grav
Total Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:19 pm

Post by grav »

That was the case for me, too. No matter what I used, it always turned funky smelling and didn't last. Yuck.

Now that I've finally cleared the tongue coating that plagued me for all eternity, I can use products without kickback odor, if I like. I almost think of the pathogen colonies in my mouth like little villages of savages. No matter what wonderful thing you introduce, they have a way of making it go bad or turn ugly. Dang nasty pathogens . . .

I, of course, don't know of your specific conditions and symptoms, so I don't mean to imply that my issues are similar.
User avatar
sadmum
Advanced
Posts: 120
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:39 pm
Location: Hell

Post by sadmum »

grav...how did you clear the white coating on your tongue and are you bb free?


222chick
Advanced
Posts: 102
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:12 pm

Post by 222chick »

I haven't been gargling at all. I think it is helping a lot, but of course I can't be 100% sure because this is a tricky condition.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗