Your Email Address:

First Name:

Back from Surgery!! Tonsillectomy

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Born To Suffer
Master

Post by Born To Suffer »

@Fedup, thanks for the concern but I really think I have this under control.
I think that there is so much mucus is because it's coming from the frontal sinus and the left maxillary sinus.
I really really don't want to do another surgery or take pills.
My sense of smell gets stronger and the ringing in my ears gets weaker so I really do think something good is happening here.

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference.
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

That's cool I hope it's your fix,

you know what grinds my gears?

I have 2 friends who admit they don't brush their teeth hardly but do not have any BB at all??????????????
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Born To Suffer
Master

Post by Born To Suffer »

My doggie doesn't have bb, and we never brush his teeth.
It's because we have too much bacteria. Brushing teeth only cleans the top layer, and as soon as the bacteria accumulates again we stink again. It can vary from a few minutes to a few hours.
Now days I can go for 3 hours after brushing and it doesn't smell too bad, but in the late afternoon it's smells a bit. I was talking to a customer today in the very late afternoon, he kept leaning on the counter, guess my bb didn't blow him away.

I really think I have a few bugs in my nose. I think it's because they keep pissing and shitting on my tongue.
Last edited by Born To Suffer on Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Born to suffer, I agree with FedUp, blowing visible creatures out of your nose is certainly not normal, and very likely to relate in some way to whatever has plagued you for all these years. You said you found parasites in your stools too (I think it was you).

Was that thing that came out of your nose dead or alive?

:-&
Born To Suffer
Master

Post by Born To Suffer »

@halitosisux, it was dead. I think because of the saline water that drowned the bastard. Yeah I guess I'll go to the ent for a checkup next month.

I just came back recently from a party like 5mins ago. I was talking to a friend, as we examined a 1000 piece puzzle he is working on, he actually leaned in real close. No nose smashing, or nose rubbing. Whew.

Thank You God for curing me 95%!! Thank you badbreathhalitosis.com for giving me the best advice in the world, w/t removal and nasal rinse. I may not be 100% cured, but I'm very happy, happiest I've been in a long long time. I see light in this forever darkness.

Those who are still suffering, be patient for your cure will come eventually.
In the meantime I really do think there are lessons to be learned along the way. No matter what I don't regret this road, it led me straight to the pits of hell, and now it's leading me back to earth armed with profound knowledge.
:D
Thank You All!!! =D>
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

[-o<
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPizFxNWdtY

Was it like this?

And serious question- I'm not taking the piss.

I tell you what, I keep tasting/smelling cheese in my nose.

I'm very curious to what my CT scan will show when I get it.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Born To Suffer
Master

Post by Born To Suffer »

Nope not maggots...eww.

Uh it was very much like a hairy mosquito, without wings but had a few hairs sticking out. It had a white body. If I get another bug out I'll take a pic. When I picked it up I got such a scare that I nearly died. Needless to say I quickly flushed it down the drain.

btw how did you get the CT scan? And why not an MRI?
Aren't MRI's more in depth?
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

If CT Scan yields nothing then I hope my ent doctor will arrange one.

I actually can't believe this is happening to me.... this past year has been shit.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Born To Suffer
Master

Post by Born To Suffer »

@Fedup, tell me about it. Having bb is torturous.

DAy 66: No better no worse.
We can safely rule out tonsils + wisdoms.
It's in the nose. This morning when I did the rinse I thought I heard a tiny shriek in my ear, I think I have another bug there!!
This afternoon I came back and out of frustration I jammed the bulb syringe up my nose and squeezed. WOW the amount of crap I still have. I can now actually smell the stink in my nose. AND WOW did the stink stink. It didn't really smell like poo, but a strong urine-ish odor. The smell was so horrendous, so I started blowing like crazy, and globs of yellow this time came flying out.
The smell can make anyone mad. I was eating dinner and the thought of the smell made me lose my appetite. UGH.

Man I wish I could clear it up all at once, but unfortunately I hit jackpot every other few days. Why is it taking so bloody long?
deebo

Post by deebo »

dude , that video scared the Crap out of me ! last year i saw the one about mold/fungus being removed from the nose too .

i think these worms and bugs show up on even xray or ultra sound which are cheaper and easier . i wonder if these ppl with nasal bugs had BB ? probably the least of their problems though :-&

Foul , just foul that has scarred my mind :(
loyd99
Junior

Post by loyd99 »

@born to suffer

im in a similar situation to you just recenlty had my tonsils out and i can feel food debris getting caught an rotting in my throat i gargle with salt water as much as i can as it seems to help clear some debris. but eating food like rice, nuts, seeds etc i can feel the debris getting lodged in my throat. chewing my food as much as possible is helping but its not a cure.
i also find i am coughing alot as food getting caught is tickling my throat.

could anyone suggest what this is? or how to get to the problem?
Born To Suffer
Master

Post by Born To Suffer »

@loyd99, my situation is different from yours. It comes mainly from the saliva rather than the throat. I think it's cause I have a serious infection in the maxillary sinus.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic