Your Email Address:

First Name:

Things are still going good

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
DanielPine
Advanced
Things are still going good

Post by DanielPine »

For a few months now I have been pretty happy with my situation. All the usual things that would bring me down like my parents lying, people avoiding me etc dont really anymore because I reach out there. This year in school I have been pushing so hard and its payed off. I sit in half my classes with a "cool" guy in my grade, we chat normally and he likes me reguardless of the bb. Whenever I come into class he is like "Hey! There he is!" and he asks me to sit next to him. Its not like hes lonely or anything, hes super popular. He wants me to go drinking with him and all the other guys want me to get high and chill in their tents on camp. So my theory is that bb is 90% in our heads. Not in the sense that were imagining it, in the sense that we work ourselves up so much and create all these barriers because of it. If you just push and open up to people and show interest in them, they like you regardlessly. My strategy is to keep on pushing no matter what, not the extent that im clingy, i just keep on talking with them, sitting with them, making jokes with them until the bad breath becomes the type of thing that they can put up with because my other qualities outweigh it. (Friends thoughts: Oh hey! here comes that guy, his breath stinks like crap, but ah well, hes funny and we share similar interests, he does drugs and stuff which is cool, he seems to like me a lot, so im just going to chill with him, hes fine). And the good thing is that many girls are tolerant. Lots of the girls ive talked to that have obviosuly smelled my bb still check me out in class sometimes and still chat with me and are friendly with me. Im doing pretty good at school, good enough to get some type of medical profession, the good thing about medicine is that you can have a decent excuse to wear a face mask (lol). My bad breath has decreased now that im being healthy, but its still pretty bad. It can maybe fill 1/2-3/4 of a car when im in it. But still. Mind over matter, thats all it takes.

deebo

Post by deebo »

you are being proactive in setting up some great coping habits now that can serve you well for the rest of your life . Future Daniel will thank you =)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic