Your Email Address:

First Name:

The Importance of Water

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ThisSucks
Junior

The Importance of Water

Post by ThisSucks »

Back in August 26th (I consider this my 2nd birthday now), I got treated for my H.Pylori Infection (I made a topic about this).
This cured my halitosis and made my tongue pink.

A few months later, I had constipation and my stomach would burn alot like it did with the H.Pylori Infection. I thought F*****************CK don't tell me it's back. But then the pain was gone again......then it came back. It kept fluctuating like that.

I thought maybe I have like a gluten intolerance or something. So I went to the doc and demanded a blood test (Came out negative). My doctor said that it's probably not gluten intolerance, but that I don't drink enough water and don't chew my food enough. This is correct. When I am at a restaurant or at a friend house, I never ask for water or any other drinks, i only ask for food. And I swallow the food like a vacuum cleaner.

Anyways after I started drinking from time to time daily and chew my food properly, I never had any problems with my stomach and guts again. No more pain.

Now it has been like 6 months and I am still cured since August 26th. I drink milk, coffee, eat spicy foods with onion (No my routine is not so messed up lol, this is just a test) before I go to school, no halitosis, no pain, no constipation. I talk straight to peoples faces.

About the tongue smell. If I rub the back of my tongue with my finger and wait a few seconds, it smells like absolutely nothing. And IF it smells, it smells like a common people dry mouth smell, but that problem is solved after you eat something. No more that awful cheesy shit whateverthef*ck smell.

And my throat feels so fresh and cold in the morning now I drink enough water. Before that it would be so hot and dry. So keep drinking your water, it might help even if it just a little bit. If you don't, your body will send water only to your vital organs because your body doesn't have enough water. And your intestines, stomach, mouth, skin etc will be like: WTF MAN, drink more so we can get some too!

And chewing your food doesn't need an explanation lol.

Anyways I am cured, but I will still try to help anyone here.
If it wasn't for this site, I was still looking for a cure.

And please don't give up, PLEASE!!!!! The cure is there!

ruch
Sheriff

Post by ruch »

can you describe what your breath smelled like and tasted like, and in general, what it was like (symptoms) before you were cured? i am going to see a doctor soon about getting tested for h.pylori and i am really hoping that is the culprit because then there is at least a cure for it.
ThisSucks
Junior

Post by ThisSucks »

I had cheesy and rotten egg smell most of the time that is smellable from 1 meter max it seemed. Also foul fart like smell would come from within and people 2-3 meters away would give me a weird look and ask if i just farted.

I always had a real fishy and metallic taste.
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

I´m happy for you man!

Thanks for keeping us updated
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

ThisSucks wrote:I had cheesy and rotten egg smell most of the time that is smellable from 1 meter max it seemed. Also foul fart like smell would come from within and people 2-3 meters away would give me a weird look and ask if i just farted.

I always had a real fishy and metallic taste.

I get that a few times a week, people 8 feet away tell me "that was disgusting" lol
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Carri

Post by Carri »

Hello,

I'm glad you have found your cure! Before the treatment, if you licked your wrist would it smell like feces ?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic