THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Finally Something That Will Help Us! READ
-
FinallyFree
- Newbie
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:49 am
-
FinallyFree
- Newbie
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:49 am
-
FinallyFree
- Newbie
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:49 am
On a more helpful note. Try a method called "oil pulling", Stankie. Apparently it removes toxins from the body through the mouth. The results I am told takes longer but I guess works well. There are many other health benefits I'm told. I was doing it some years ago but got pregnant and didn't think it was safe to do during pregnancy. If I remember correctly you can use sesame, flax, and sunflower seed oil. I don't remember which one is best. No chemicals. Anyway, I'm done with the tit for tat thing with you. Take care.
-
FinallyFree
- Newbie
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:49 am
-
emotional rescue
- Sheriff
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:34 am
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.