THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

To Dr. Yehuda Finkelstein

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
jess
Sheriff
Posts: 480
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:23 pm
Location: USA
Gender:

To Dr. Yehuda Finkelstein

Post by jess »

Dear Dr. Finkelstein

I've read your article on the treatment of bad breath. I've noticed that you've treated the
tonsils where these people's bad breath came from. But in my case I suffer from bad
breath eventhough I don't have my tonsils anymore. When I look in the back of my mouth I
don't see any crypts where the tonsils used to be- but I could be wrong since I don't
know exactly what they would look like even if I had any. So my question is: is there any
way I could benefit from your laser treatment to eliminate this problem.

Thank you for your help.

Jess
Halitopen
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:24 am
Location: Iranian Kurdistan
Contact:

Guidence

Post by Halitopen »

Dear Jess
You can send your question to Prof.Finkelestine via e-mail. He will reply you.
User avatar
jess
Sheriff
Posts: 480
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:23 pm
Location: USA
Gender:

Post by jess »

Thanks Halitopen. Do you know his email address?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

Oh Sorry, just tell him he has emails here on forum and he wiull answer. I will do it.
User avatar
jess
Sheriff
Posts: 480
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:23 pm
Location: USA
Gender:

Post by jess »

Thanks
Finkels
Total Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:38 am

Re: To Dr. Yehuda Finkelstein

Post by Finkels »

Dear Jess,

The lingual tonsil is the source of the bad breath in limited part of the patients. I should examine you, and if this is the case, I hope that in relatively short time I will be able to threet these patients with the laser equipment as well.

Good luck
Professor Yehuda Finkelstein MD, MA.
User avatar
jess
Sheriff
Posts: 480
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:23 pm
Location: USA
Gender:

Post by jess »

Thanks for replying Dr. Yehuda. But where can I find you for the examination? Do I have to go to Israel? I live in the US. Thank you
Finkels
Total Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:38 am

My examination

Post by Finkels »

Dear Jess,
My clinic is in Israel and you can find me here and then to take a tour. You will not be the first one to come for the US.
Good luck
Professor Yehuda Finkelstein, MD, MA.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗