THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
What's the best type of gum to use??? Any with Zinc???
What's the best type of gum to use??? Any with Zinc???
What's the best type of gum to use??? Any with Zinc??? Or mints???
-
everhopeful81
- Newbie
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:29 pm
- Location: London
I user Trident Tropical Fruit flavour - the main reason I think its so effective is because its not only sugarless but also has xylitol which is great as it stimulates saliva flow and is used as a sugar substitute - I used to use a spray called Oramoist which they discontinued!
..but it was really effective - not overly minty or strong but more neutralizing - it also contained xylitol..
apart from that I use a hydrogen peroxide mix twice a day and sip on warm water which is not bad, although the smell just comes back after a while..
apart from that I use a hydrogen peroxide mix twice a day and sip on warm water which is not bad, although the smell just comes back after a while..
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.