Your Email Address:

First Name:

trying to find where its coming from.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ishbee

trying to find where its coming from.

Post by ishbee »

been suffering for many years now. had wisdom teeth pulled. had tonsils removed. no luck.

once in a while i get a party bug in me and i go out and party hard on the weekend. i noticed when i sniff some coce my bb instantly gets wayyy bad. like i can kinda taste something different in my mouth and ppl sometimes are like WHOA, haha sucks for me. its the drip on the back of my tounge. it drys my mouth out. does anyone else have this? can my bb be a sinus thing? i use a neti pot. maybe its just magnifying my bb?

hopefully someone can help.

Jenc0

Post by Jenc0 »

I was trying an "e" some once ago, the filling was good no any bb for whole night and half of next day,...or maybe it was just self consence was so big.

Problem start when drug stopped his power, i was diagnosed by gerd, and stomatch is very unfriendly to that kind of things. My stomatch acid rise up and pain in it for 3 days, bb became chronically worse from that point
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

For acid reflux try betaine HCL, it will fix your acid reflux, but you have to take it daily
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic