Your Email Address:

First Name:

some info

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
crazy4it
Advanced
some info

Post by crazy4it »

hi my name is mike from LA ive been around here for a long time made a user name a while ago but lost it and decided to join again. ive been around since keeptrying09 i actually ordered some anti candida from him thought it might be candida in the throat. i think my condition is something in the throat because everytime i swallow i have this weird taste and a little discomfort swallowing. anyways i got some info i would like to share. someone wrote this

"Actually, after almost 40 years of bad breath, I woke up one day and felt like having cooked pasta with a vinaigrette sauce on it. And that took care of my bad breath..Not sure if the vinegar that is in the sauce but I tell you that of allthe other things I tried,natural and medical medicines, nothing worked except the vinegar, Hope it works for you too.. "

someone else wrote this.

THIS IS WHY BAD BREATH TREATMENTS DON'T WORK

I've suffered from chronic halitosis for a little over a decade and a half. I'm one of the lucky ones I guess because my bad breath started right after high school. So I didn't have to go through the bad jokes and insults...until later on.

I don't know what triggered it, but I can tell you it ruined my college experience and all the years that lead to the mid 30s. In short, the best years of anyone's life.

Over the years I've learned that there is no single bad breath treatment out there that will work on the long term. It took me a while to understand that the reason these treatments didn't have an effect that lasted for over a week was because anaerobic bacteria are highly adaptive.

When I started the latest treatment that promised the moon, I simply eliminated the weaker strains of bacteria. Because these weaker strains represent the majority of germs that cause bad breath, I only got the illusion of a cure.

All the while the fewer stronger strains resisted, adapted, and reproduced a new generation of bacteria completely resistant to the treatment. As they increase their numbers exponentially, these stronger strains work progressively to recolonize the mouth.

The result is simply a bad breath treatment that slowly but surely looses its effect until it no longer works at all. Anyone who suffers from chronic halitosis knows this to be true.

Treatments such as Closys, Breezecare, Oramd, and the many others that are widely advertised over the net and promise instant results DO NOT WORK. The best ones will bring relief for about a week at most.

The only way to deal with these bacteria is by switching the RIGHT treatments on a regular basis. Of course the trick is not to alternate too often. By doing this, you'll only create super resistant strains of bacteria.

This advice is for people who's bad breath is caused by an oral imbalance in the mouth only.

Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

This guy is a plugger, he posted some bogus website link

good luck dude, open a clinic and start curing people with vinegar
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
crazy4it
Advanced
Post by crazy4it »

one day i felt it was really bad i used hydrogen peroxide and i couldve sworn it was good for 2 days no reactions and no taste in mouth. than the taste returned and i got reactions.

another time i used salt water again it was good for 3 days this time and again started getting reactions after the 3rd day.

also used coconut oil and it lasted 1 day. but if i used it now it wont work. anybody have any idea why these are temporary?
Rorsach
Total Newbie

Post by Rorsach »

crazy4it wrote:one day i felt it was really bad i used hydrogen peroxide and i couldve sworn it was good for 2 days no reactions and no taste in mouth. than the taste returned and i got reactions.

another time i used salt water again it was good for 3 days this time and again started getting reactions after the 3rd day.

also used coconut oil and it lasted 1 day. but if i used it now it wont work. anybody have any idea why these are temporary?
Bacteria breed fast and can morph into resistant strains easily depending on what the threat they face is.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic