Your Email Address:

First Name:

L salivarius definitely working

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Good luck meowkitty, I have my fingers crossed for you.

Please go into more detail if you can about your whole cleaning process.

I've never used any Blis type probiotics before, and I understand that the correct way to use them is to nuke the mouth first with chlorhexidine before sucking on the lozenges. I'm quite optimistic about the potential for a powerful cleaning method such as chlorhexidine/Zinc combo, combined with "proven" oral probiotic like these to do something useful. I might order the Swanson Blis lozenges from Amazon.

meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

In the mornings I have a slight coating but its not stuck to my tongue. I use a little bit of perxide and salt and tung brush to remove it. I brush with regular brush and paste, then I dip interdental brush in toothpaste and go between each tooth. Then I dip in crest pro health mouth wash and go between each tooth. Then I rinse with mouthwash. Then I use water pic between each tooth and also spray off tongue. Then I take 3 probiotic tablets and dissolve them on tongue. I do this 1-3 times daily.

I dont recomend the tung brush to people anymore. My tongue coating was only in the very back. After I started using that, I believe thats when my coating moved foreward. Now its to the very tip of my tongue, even though I was able to remove most of it the last time I did the keratin removal with acid. The hairy tongue has not grown back, which I think means the probiotic is still alove and active. When you have live probiotoc on your tongu fro some reason your tongue doesnt trap food on the back of it. Before I used probiotic, everything I ate would be sitting on the back of my tongue after I ate. I dint know why this does not occur when I am actively using probiotic.
Peace
Junior

Post by Peace »

The thing with probiotics is that you have to overwhelm your internal flora in order for it to change. I've had excellent results with drinking 1 liter of kefir made from grains through out the day and taking 9 capsules of L. salivarius in the morning. It got rid of the bitter taste in my mouth and dramatically reduced bb.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic