Dear Prof.Finkelstein
Do you take part in seven ISBOR Conference? May American sufferers visit you in US?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Seven ISBOR Conference
Re: Seven ISBOR Conference
Dear Dr. Michaeli,
My clinic is well equipped including video-endoscopic system. I can examine patients only in my office in Israel.
I do you take part in seven ISBOR Conference, which sincerely, I do not even know enough about.
Regards
Professor Yehuda Finkelstein, MD, MA.
My clinic is well equipped including video-endoscopic system. I can examine patients only in my office in Israel.
I do you take part in seven ISBOR Conference, which sincerely, I do not even know enough about.
Regards
Professor Yehuda Finkelstein, MD, MA.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.