THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Sticky saliva
-
waitingforrelief
- Sheriff
- Posts: 424
- Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:21 am
Sticky saliva
is sticky saliva an indication of bad breath? i'm wondering about people who have PND, etc., who don't have bb, if they have sticky saliva that doesn't smell?
does anyone know?
does anyone know?
I have sticky saliva but it doesn`t smell anymore probably because of everything that I`ve been doing to my mouth & the supplements I`ve taken. I`m sure my mouth feels cleaner now than when I had normal breath. I had a friend in college that have a very dry mouth probably because he`s taking medication regularly but he didn`t have bad breath.
-
waitingforrelief
- Sheriff
- Posts: 424
- Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:21 am
no, i mean like my saliva is not watery. like it's thick, sticky. now that i have better saliva flow since the vit c, it's not as constantly sticky, but it's still there.
hmm wait, but you have a point there. maybe it's not that i have sticky saliva, but that i just don't have much saliva to begin with. so whatever bacteria, plague, stuff in my mouth just forms this sticky stuff, and maybe i just think that it's saliva.

hmm wait, but you have a point there. maybe it's not that i have sticky saliva, but that i just don't have much saliva to begin with. so whatever bacteria, plague, stuff in my mouth just forms this sticky stuff, and maybe i just think that it's saliva.
-
unsungzero7
- Junior
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:33 am
-
waitingforrelief
- Sheriff
- Posts: 424
- Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:21 am
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.