THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
tryingToBeStrong
Total Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:27 pm

Post by tryingToBeStrong »

Hi losingHope!

I definitely feel what you're going through. Everyday is like hell when you're doing everything for your BB and people are just so mean -- laugh at you, look at you like you're a walking disease, cough so loud for you to notice. I commute so you can just imagine the horrors. It's so unbearable to be strong with this illness. Sometimes I feel like I just want to die because how can we live a decent worry-free life with this. My officemates are kind enough to still talk to me even though i catch them coughing intentionally from time to time. Makes me wonder is there really a cure?

I visited ENT in Makati Med and just gave me nasal sprays and asked if I'm usually exposed to dust. This didn't help. Went to 2 dentists and they say how my teeth and gums look fine. But the reality is I can feel that my breath is stinking esp when my gums and tongue feel dry. Drinking lots of water doesn't help. I just feel bloated. Sigh...is there really hope for us? :(
momoko13
Total Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 6:18 pm

Post by momoko13 »

Hello!!! Do you know where I can buy a tung brush and oral probiotics here in the Philippines? I tried sulit.com.ph and ebay.ph but could not find any sellers
halitotsky
Total Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:09 am

Inactive?

Post by halitotsky »

Hi im Dave also from Ph and suffering from halitosis for couple of years now. Im hoping someday and everyday that our problem will be also cured.

But as I see now here looks like this is a inactive thread now.
Thats why I created a facebook fanpage for pinoy halitosis sufferers out there.

You guys are all welcome to join, discuss and share on our page. Halitosis Philippines

I will make sure that our page will be active.
Sama sama nating labanan ang HALITOSIS! :) [/url]
xianz
Total Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:42 pm

Post by xianz »

hi dave! does Halitosis Philippines a secret page?
xianz
Total Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:42 pm

Post by xianz »

sorry for my last post which was deleted now... its a normal reaction of a depressed person whose trying to have BB friends...
sorry din to my reactor then...
now nalang ako ulit nakabalik dito.
xianz
Total Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:42 pm

hi

Post by xianz »

I was 13-year-old when started to have BB and now I am 27. My first smell was like a rotten rat but now its more like fart, fecal, sewage which coming also from my nose (nasal odor).
I tried Endoscopy, Colonoscopy, Tonsillectomy and I even tried to consult to some Specialist but always failed finding cure.
xianz
Total Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:42 pm

Post by xianz »

I'd like to meet you all... I'm just residing at QC.
xianz
Total Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:42 pm

Post by xianz »

or if meeting you is impossible... just lets be friends on FB... PM me if you're interested. Thanks!
cbb
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:59 am

Post by cbb »

hello...
xianz
Total Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:42 pm

Post by xianz »

hi 8)
User avatar
Ihatemybreath
Master
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
Location: Brazil

Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.

Post by Ihatemybreath »

jollibee1208 wrote:im really alone, my BB already ruined my life at the start. my friend just told me, "hey friend, i guess ur right, do u remember the time u asked me if i smell something on u?, now i do, ur breath."

i was already very energetic when he told me he dont smell anything, and i was very confident since past month.
this was my best friend whom i asked b4 and he said no. :cry: :cry:

and i was just about to court a girl whom i really like, but my friend said that girl told him that my breath stinks.


pls i really need someone same with my case, please i want someone to talk with in person. anyone will do. :cry:
Let me tell you something: My friend also kinf of ''ruined my life'', cause 1 year ago I was also pretty confident, happy and living normally ok, not so much because I knew of my problem with bb, I had episodes of freakishness in the past, but I thought it was not too advanced and not became too concerned about it, well, until the day he told me I was with BB. That day kinda ruined it, my self confidence emptied as when a glass breaks. It was all gone. Then I started getting paranoid, crazy, insane .... It was then that I began to attend here. And it was then that I had the courage to ask him what my grade of BB because I could not stand the doubt. before I thought that solve this doubt was the best thing to do, but now I'm not so sure. I don't know about nothing anymore..... OHHHH WEEEEEELLLLLLLLL

:cry:
Last edited by Ihatemybreath on Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Ihatemybreath
Master
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
Location: Brazil

Post by Ihatemybreath »

Sometimes the illusion is better than the truth, so much better

:cry: :cry: :cry:
bb mark
Total Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:03 am

Post by bb mark »

Hi,

Can we have a closed group page in Facebook? We can all create another account so identity is still anonymous. It's easier and faster to interact there. Just a suggestion.

Thanks.
bitchdiet
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:24 am

Post by bitchdiet »

Can anyone suggest a decent job for us smelly people? Been working in a call center for a short time and it didn't work out for me, any hope for an undergrad bitch? lol

BB + JOB= SURVIVING BB + NO JOB= DYING 8-[
iks
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:45 am

bb

Post by iks »

hello guys,good thing I found this site,how are things?same predicament here,,,anu fb nyo?kindly pm para add ko kayo .thanks!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗