THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

I think I finally know what my problem is.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
tieuvodanh
Newbie
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:56 am

Post by tieuvodanh »

I think many strange symptoms could be related to bacteria. i.e , after I took antibiotics , I did not get dry patch from my ears anymore, and my throat is not dry like before. But now those are coming back. So I guess the Bacteria could cause bad breath together with other strange symptoms as well.
Last edited by tieuvodanh on Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
jamesmcavoy

Re: I think I finally know what my problem is.

Post by jamesmcavoy »

Hey billie

* so are you using tazoratene gel ??

*
do you get the smell of what you eat ? i mean bad breath = food odour cause its main in type 1 bb .
* and at other times ( when u hav not eaten or drunken anything )
do you get just a nasty foul odour ?
* can you smell your breath all the times ? bcoz type 1 person can smell his breath at least i think .
* do you get fecal breath ???
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗