THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Nullo Internal Deodorant Tablets

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
planet
Total Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:33 am
Location: Europe

Nullo Internal Deodorant Tablets

Post by planet »

Has anybody tried this product? I've read it's recommended to people suffering from TMAU. Does anybody know if it's effective for BB, too?
http://www.nullo.com/
VICKSTER
Advanced
Posts: 107
Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 6:25 pm

Nullo No go

Post by VICKSTER »

I used it , it did nothing. Sorry. Also tried Odor Free... not good either Sorry!
StillHoping
Sheriff
Posts: 431
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
Location: Calgary, AB

Post by StillHoping »

VICKSTER, aside from BB, did you notice any difference to other odours?
VICKSTER
Advanced
Posts: 107
Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 6:25 pm

Nullo

Post by VICKSTER »

No, it was good for two days and then it got really bad. Just buying chlorophyll is much better and cheaper. But that also wears off after 2 weeks.
My current plan is to go to an Infectious disease doctor and ask for IV medication. My experience has been that when I had any surgery and had IV my odor went away for a week or so; which leads me to believe that this is systemic. ??
I also just did 23 and me genetic testing to see if anything comes up there. I will post if I get any info . I just mailed it back yesterday , so I will let you know.
StillHoping
Sheriff
Posts: 431
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
Location: Calgary, AB

Post by StillHoping »

thanks VICKSTER, I am going to buy chlorophyll and try it out!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗