THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

butter breathe

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
oneday4800
Advanced
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 10:52 am
Gender:

butter breathe

Post by oneday4800 »

If you guys don't know this joke already.... normally people will say "butter face" which means " but her face" which mean everything look good "but her face" lol. I was caught up in my bb memories and I remember playfully arguing with this guy. Out of nowhere he said "shut up,butter breath" I have no idea y I'm laughing at this! Its sad,yes but I'm just laughing at it. I think I'm going crazy lol. I was also stood up a few weeks ago. Guess what? It was someone from THIS SITE! I wont put his name out of respect. Basically he asked if he should bring a condom to our 'meet up' and basically I told him that wont be necessary. I txtd him the morning he was s'pose to come and haven't heard from him since. Blah
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗