THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
BB making me FAT
- Ihatemybreath
- Master
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
- Location: Brazil
BB making me FAT
As if have to live with BB was not enough, I'm just becoming fat because of my BB problem, fat and everything bad in my body. The fact is that when I brush my teeth, as I said, my breath smells awful (this may look funny for those who doesn't understand us), what a irony, brush the teeth supposed to HELP, not fuc* even more. So... to cover up that BB what I do? I just eat something. And never is something healthy. Not saying this end with my BB but when I eat my mouth smells like this food for some time (Does not last long) and I can speak with peoples... a thing that every human-being without BB is able to do. Considering that I brush a lot my teeth, I just eat 2489716518 times a day. At the college, for example, in the break between the classes I need to eat at the classroom to talk with peoples, because mints doesn't work, just make my breath more stronger. Have you idea what is eating all the time just to cover up BB?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I can't help. So I always look like a compulsive person who needs to eat and eat and eat all the time, and never is something healthy, always a snack, cause if I eat a fruit for example I would look more crazy than eating a f*cking snack. Who eats a fruit all the time??????? Ok nobody eats snacks all the time but it' more.... acceptable. My God I'm tireeeeeeeeed. Whenever I talk with my friends I'm eating something. When I eat something my mouth feels ok for 20 or 30 minutes, then BB AGAIN, so I need to eat again to cover up the BB and eat again to cover up the BB and then comes BB and I eat to cover up this BB??????????????? My life is summed up in cover up my BAD BREATH. My colleges may think I'm CRAZY because I f*cking eat all the time so I can talk with THEM. This is not life. But if God wills I'm gonna die soon because of some heart attack for eating so many unhealthy things. SH*T.
-
StillHoping
- Sheriff
- Posts: 431
- Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
- Location: Calgary, AB
I understand cuz I do the exact same thing at work. All my coworkers actually joke about me being the girl that will eat anything and everything! I just play off of it and pretend like I have a huge appetite but the truth is that like you, I mostly do it to cover up my bb for a little while. Sometimes what I would do is take captain crunch cereal or something like tostitos chips and snack on it all day.
Sometimes I think of how much weight I would loose if I didnt have to eat junk to cover up my bb
Sometimes I think of how much weight I would loose if I didnt have to eat junk to cover up my bb
-
oneday4800
- Advanced
- Posts: 109
- Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 10:52 am
- Gender:
My bb is making me fat too. I used to love working out. My fav was running around my town.I don't do those things anymore becuz I'm terrified I'll leave my tench behind(when I get tired and mouth breathe) and someone will walk into. Or if I'm turning a corner and someone just pops up, they'll get a face to face wiff.
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
I think the most effective way to cover BB with food, and it doesn't cover it 100%, is with ginger. I keep ginger in a ziploc bag that i carry at all time with me and take a tiny bite when i know i'll be talking. Sad really. I refuse to chew gum, it dries your mouth, ginger does the opposite, it makes you salivate.


- Ihatemybreath
- Master
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
- Location: Brazil
Sorry about my lack of knowledge but does people with PATM stink? Cause If the answer is not, I don't think it's worst than BB. Smelling bad from your mouth in front of people is really embarrassing and peoples think you're disgusting, which do not happens with PATM suffersmindspace wrote:And what about PATM.How to cover Patm-is it possible.I really think that is more serious condition than having bad breath.What is the correlation between Patm and bad breath.I was like schizophrenic because 2 months before I don't know that I have this condition.
Most of the people that have PAtm talk about bacterial overgrowth,Candida or something else that are causes of bad breath.I have really bad breath when i'm not eating for 3 or more hours-it stinks a whole room.LAst 3 weeks I've extracted all upper mollars and wisdom teeth and now I don't feel any smell from my mouth but Patm reactions are the same-when I'll extract all my upper teeth maybe I should test again for these bacteries from the gums-hope that they'll be reduced significant.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.