Your Email Address:

First Name:

I just had an appointment with DR. Murat Aydin (edited)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

so why my teeth hurt when I use mouthwash and not hurt when I stop?
the chemical used in mouthwashes is super strong to kill bacterias and funghi, so it must damage the tooth too, but probably all Dr including you will not admit this can happen, that some individuals can be extremely sensitive to these chemicals

Something must have happen to the tooth and it is only when I use the mouthwash with chemical based on chlorine, like sodium chlorite, chlorine dioxine

THE PURE TRUTH can be found on MMS website, where they make chlorine dioxine themselves and that it is so potent that can kill you.
Only 1 drop can be too much to feel violently sick

THis chlorine dioxine is stabilized but still very potent and can be harmful

But nothing else on the market can kill bacterias for long term so good as these chemical crap that every bad breath doctor use

I visited MMS website and it was a proof that these chemicals can have strong sideeffects

This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Thanks again for the information. I guess elder persons because they are more likely to be without teeth than younger persons, and perhaps because older people generally tend to suffer with things like dry mouth, reflux issues, etc.

"Purulant exudate" - is this pus that gets produced within the tonsils or can it be from another part of the mouth/nose/throat that gets into the tonsils? If it is produced within the tonsils, do you know why?

This makes sense because the material inside the tonsils (before it becomes calcified) is like creamy yellowy pus.

@Jimi, have you ever tried using something like Sensodyne for sensitive teeth? Maybe that could act as a defense to protect against whatever is happening when you use these mouthwashes.

@kite & Dr. Aydinmur, regarding having tonsil stones and tongue coating without it causing bad breath - Dr. are tonsil stones commonly found in people who do not generally suffer with any halitosis? (as in kite's situation)

Thanks once again.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Also idea that the tongue dorsum just appears like that seems unbeleivable to me. You said dorsum is the main reason of bad breath, not gum bacteria.

But why some people got cured when they removed molars from their mouths? The olars infected the whole oral region, that is why the dorsum was smelling too.

After extraction the bb dissapeared. THat is why I dont believe so much in the tongue dorsum just happening like that.

I dont know
bbsux
Advanced

Post by bbsux »

Murat i send you a pm but i have more questions.

The people that you decide that they have type 1 halatosis or actually do have bad breath. Are you able to cure them?

Also i have good friend that i met on this forum. We hangout all the time and we have become best friends. We cannot detect each other but we do get reactions from other people.

We plan on going to Europe as trip next year (2014). We would probably stop by turkey...what would be the best way to reach you so we can make appoitment to see you. I think you are very smart and i would like to come see you.
Ihatemybreath
Master

Post by Ihatemybreath »

bbsux wrote:Murat i send you a pm but i have more questions.

The people that you decide that they have type 1 halatosis or actually do have bad breath. Are you able to cure them?

Also i have good friend that i met on this forum. We hangout all the time and we have become best friends. We cannot detect each other but we do get reactions from other people.

We plan on going to Europe as trip next year (2014). We would probably stop by turkey...what would be the best way to reach you so we can make appoitment to see you. I think you are very smart and i would like to come see you.
How is it possible you don't detect each other? I always can detect others bb. I can't understand.
girlie girl
Advanced

Post by girlie girl »

Dr. Murat,

Can you explain what you mean about type 1 and if you take zinc? How and what kind of zinc? How do you know that your bad breath is resolved, besides asking someone...cause people never tell the truth. I live in America...where would I find this zinc? Thanks for all your help!!!! :-)
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

bbsux wrote:Murat i send you a pm but i have more questions.
I answered you with email. For this reason I didnt answer again with private message (pm).

I am trying to help a little bit.
Many thanks for your compliment.
These answers are for my all forum friends:
1- I do not know any person who interests with halitosis in your (/any) country.
2- Dont come to me (Türkiye) for examination if ZnCl2 stops your halitosis for at least few hours.
3- Dont come to me if you are thinking some people have allergy to you, or someone rubs their nose but nobody (including yourself) has ever felt bad odor from your mouth.
4- I can *NOT* cure every halitosis (except Type1), but I can only truely estimate origin(s) of halitosis (if any)
5- Dont come to me if you expect a miracle. Please inform that my examination details, mouth-nose-breath gas measurement procedures are shown step by step in this web site: http://agizkokusu.org (use translate.google.com)

- Murat Aydın
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

halitosisux wrote:"Purulant exudate" - is this pus that gets produced within the tonsils or can it be from another part of the mouth/nose/throat that gets into the tonsils? If it is produced within the tonsils, do you know why?

Pus is an answer.

It is answer of the "immun system".
It is answer for 1) nonmicrobial or 2) microbial product.
It is produced by every tissue that have blood circulation. Tonsil tissue and nasal mucosa is specifically organised to give answer to external stimuli including microbial or nonmicrobial products. For this reason, tonsil's parencym tissue and nasal mucosa tends to produce pus.
are tonsil stones commonly found in people who do not generally suffer with any halitosis?
Yes.
I see a lot of person who have tonsil stone but no halitosis.

Rule:
if halitosis is not perceived by patient or his environment, then it is not exist. (Despite halitometer reads over limit values).

-Murat Aydın
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Very Interesting. Thank you for the replies.
I wonder if "pus" seeping from any tissue in the oral cavity (including tonsils) could lead to an increase in some of the bacterial activity on the tongue that is responsible for odour production?

The pus could be a specific response to certain bacteria or even viruses perhaps.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I think my extreme allery to these chemicals is because they are extreme acids and corrosives!!

Same goes for zinc chloride, chlorine dioxide, sodium chlorite

For zinc Chloride this is written in Wikipedia

Zinc chloride is a skin and respiratory irritant according to its MSDS.[40] Precautions that apply to anhydrous ZnCl2 are those applicable to other anhydrous metal halides, i.e. hydrolysis can be exothermic and contact should be avoided. Concentrated solutions are acidic and corrosive, and specifically attack cellulose and silk as Lewis acids.[41]

So if you Mr Aydimur say that allergy is not possible, you are mistaken, obviously these chemicals in fact corrode the teeth and the tooth pulp and nerves, that is why I am in such agony!!

They kill bacteria but they have stong sideefects on my teeth too

WHY CAN NOT SOMEBODY INVENT SOMETHING THAT WILL BE HEALTIER??? [-X
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic