Is anybody else trying this?
Bimms, are you still around? I was wondering how much meat you can eat everyday before your bb comes back. Can you maintain a healthy weight on this diet?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Green Smoothies are the answer!
-
Ruinedlife3
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:04 pm
I've done tons of green smoothies, without knowing anything about how they affect breath, and I still have had chronic BB. I've tried Spirulina to no avail. I've tried Chlorofresh from GNC and that didn't work. I've read a lot about the different benefits of chlorophyll, but I can't honestly say it has made my BB decrease or go away completely. Brimm, I'm happy that something happened to make your BB go away, though.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.