THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
How far does your breath's smell reach?
-
angst-ridden
- Advanced
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:17 pm
How far does your breath's smell reach?
My BB is caused by bacterial imbalance, and it can be smelled like 14 to 20 steps away especially when I'm hungry or have dry mouth. It even goes out of our house and into the street, so I counted the number of steps. How do I know? The loud comments. My BB smells like morning BB or stale or rotten something most of the time. I only got to smell it once though after I step out of my door and it is strong, imagine smelling the food being cooked by your neighbor. That strong! So I'm sort of doing a survey if rotten/stale smelling BB is the only type that can be smelled at very far distances, or if other BB smells can be smelled too. I think fecal smells can't go that far, only the rotten ones.
-
angst-ridden
- Advanced
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:17 pm
on the odd occassion when i'm speaking it will erupt and fill an area and fly across the room.
I remember one occassion talking and guy was making gestures as if to ask have i shit myself.
then a couple of minutes later a loud shriek from the OTHER END of a big room "JESUS WHO'S FARTED" and they pointed to me, great.
I remember one occassion talking and guy was making gestures as if to ask have i shit myself.
then a couple of minutes later a loud shriek from the OTHER END of a big room "JESUS WHO'S FARTED" and they pointed to me, great.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
-
forced2balone
- Newbie
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:20 am
I'm very bad at judging distances, but I think my breath can travel at least the length of two parked cars or more. I cannot smell my breath but I think it smells fecal. A friend of mine at work will occasionally give me a ginger ale and twice he has given me a chocolate candy bar. maybe he thinks I have an upset stomach or need to have a bm. Or maybe I'm just paranoid. I am so damaged from this bb problem that I have a built in defense mechanism, that I make up excuses for people reactions and comments. How many sodas can I drink? I don't want a soda I stopped drinking sodas. I prefer water
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
@forced2balone
ginger ale?
chocolate candy bar?
soda?
You think people are offering you snacks because of BB? What does offering snacks have anything to do with BB? You're jumping to conclusions. They're being nice people, sharing food is a thing in all cultures since the dawn of time.
If someone has BB, they get offered gum, not junk food.
ginger ale?
chocolate candy bar?
soda?
You think people are offering you snacks because of BB? What does offering snacks have anything to do with BB? You're jumping to conclusions. They're being nice people, sharing food is a thing in all cultures since the dawn of time.
If someone has BB, they get offered gum, not junk food.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.