Your Email Address:

First Name:

Did you know you can order tests and test kits online?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ShitTalker
Junior

Did you know you can order tests and test kits online?

Post by ShitTalker »

Hello... Just thought I would share this info I found...

I have read about things like H Pylori and Candida and stuff like that, but always ignored them, or hoped I didn't have them because I can't really get in to see a doctor. I just wouldn't know where to go, or where to start and I read so many people just get rejected by the doctors because they think bad breath is not a serious issue...

Just the other day I realized that I can order a H. Pylori blood, breath, or fecal test, and a Candida test from an online website here in the U.S., and then go to the clinic in town and take the sample and get an email result in a few days. I had no idea I could do this and always thought I needed an expensive doctors visit, or some kind of excuse to do it. You can probably find one by doing a google search.

I'm not sure what other kind of tests you can order that might relate to bad breath, but I thought some people would like to know about this cheaper alternative... If I did it, then I know lots of others might...

The H Pylori test I ordered was about $100 and I put it on my credit card... Not bad to see if this is a problem or not. I just hope it is accurate and not a scam lol...