Can anyone point me to any info on Candida on this forum?
Something I've never thought could be my problem, until I just did the online (extensive) quiz and got VERY HIGH results.
Thinking I should get tested……
Would just like to see if anyone has mentioned it before?
XOXO
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Candida?
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candidiasis
Scroll down to the Alternative medicine section for the really important info.
Scroll down to the Alternative medicine section for the really important info.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.