THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
An Amazing Discovery - Sugarfree/Chewable VITAMIN C
Vit C
Does anybody know if the vit c tabs have any effect on alcohol induced bad breath? I have chronic BB but it turns into an even worse deadly, noxious cloud when I drink (and eat spicy foods). Its hard enough to socialize effectively with BB, but even harder when I can't go to the local pub for a few pints without offending the few friends I have.
WOW! Congradulations, SnoopSister. I am totally blown away. Likewise, Praise God.snoopsister wrote:Despite much trepidation, I finally asked a good friend to give status on my breath, even though I was having no reactions and feeling very confident etc, I still wanted some confirmation. My friend told me that she has noticed my breath was good for a few weeks now, and couldn't say anything. I almost burst into tears. I believe that this vitamin c is a possible cure for some of us and I am praising god!
I am continueing to recieve amazing reduction in my odor. This entire week the normal, lingering stench has disappered. The chronic bad taste is gone, and I am just feeling hapyy, sad, mixed emotions, elation, and yet at the same time like I am about to lose my best friend. I don't know how to describe my feelings, just that the sugarless, chewable VC is effective. My tonuge is fresh and pink.
The 4000mg is NOT a rule to followed, it's a guidline. Currently, I only need about 2500mg throughout the day.
Upon waking up I brush my teeth, eat breakfast, than brush my tongue with my tung brush. Drink a glass of water and suck on a sugarless, chewable, 500mg on my way to work at 6:50am. Breath is fresh and manageable. At around 9am, I suck another one. At 11am. I have lunch. Brush my tongue to remove food particles lodged in the bact/posterior of my tongue, cracks, nooks, and crannies. Drink a glass of water than suck another 500mg, sugarless chewable. At 2pm another one with a glass of water.
In the evening I take another one as needed. Amaging results. No reactions and no detectable stench. I use the 500mg sugarless just like breath mints/altoids, on a needed basis. At night I flush my sinus with Neil Med/Sinus Rinse to clear PND and congestions. It's ten times better than NetiPot.
In a million year I would never had believed that sugarless, chewable vitamin C is effective in nutrilizing anaerobic bateria in my mouth, increase saliva flow, and providing me with amazing relief.
Looking forward to better days-Keep the faith.
John-
-
snoopsister
- Sheriff
- Posts: 304
- Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:12 am
Hey John,
I always drank the water after the tab, I will try both. also, the tung brush has really helped make my tongue pink and healthy, I got a sample of their gel, and it it awesome! it is made with zinc, I highly recomend that people purchase the tung brush for about $5 and the gel along with the sugar free vitamin c
I always drank the water after the tab, I will try both. also, the tung brush has really helped make my tongue pink and healthy, I got a sample of their gel, and it it awesome! it is made with zinc, I highly recomend that people purchase the tung brush for about $5 and the gel along with the sugar free vitamin c
I was just wondering about how sugar free are the sugarfree Vit C pills?
I mean the ones I use, say "Contain no sugar, yeast, etc...". But they are sweetened with sucralose.
Do you think this sweetener is dangerous for BB as sugar is or sucralose and other sweeteners are OK? Is your Vit C sweetened in any way?

I mean the ones I use, say "Contain no sugar, yeast, etc...". But they are sweetened with sucralose.
Do you think this sweetener is dangerous for BB as sugar is or sucralose and other sweeteners are OK? Is your Vit C sweetened in any way?
-
dontholdurbreath
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 4:10 am
i would stay away from pills that have sucralose in it, you dont want to feed the bacteria
I got my pills at GNC, ask for the sugar free vitamin C pills. I think most people here have been using those.
I feel like im having success with these, though I wont be sure until I get the courage to ask someone, but it seems like im getting less reactions.
I got my pills at GNC, ask for the sugar free vitamin C pills. I think most people here have been using those.
I feel like im having success with these, though I wont be sure until I get the courage to ask someone, but it seems like im getting less reactions.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
just got back from playing poker at nearby sports bar. have been playing there for many months but stopped b/c of reactions from people sitting inches away from me in a crowded bar. tonight, however, i had a great time, laughed out loud, spoke freely inches away from others. I felt so free and relaxed, able to focused on conversations and not on my breath. after the game another man came up to talk to me face to face. no backing away. best game ever for me. i also won first place. wow. lady luck is smiling down on me. praise God.
better days are here for me thanks to sugarless, chewable vitamin C.
john
better days are here for me thanks to sugarless, chewable vitamin C.
john
-
snoopsister
- Sheriff
- Posts: 304
- Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:12 am
I live in Bulgaria and I can`t get those here.dontholdurbreath wrote:i would stay away from pills that have sucralose in it, you dont want to feed the bacteria
I got my pills at GNC, ask for the sugar free vitamin C pills. I think most people here have been using those.
I can`t get many of the BB products here.
Anyway I`ll try to find some local Vit C without sugar or any sweetener because GNC doesn`t ship worldwide.
hey snoopsister..how long did it take you before you felt that ur bb got less??im halfway through my first day and im excited abt this ...i just dnt want 2 have high expections so i want to know how long should i wait 2 feel the differencesnoopsister wrote:sun, yes at first use t tabs at a time, then as your breath becomes better and better, use one tab at a time. My friend told me that my breath was good no smell, so I am happy ith that!
i got mine at GNC b/c it's very close to where i live. the bottle read, CHEWABLE C, 500MG WITH VITAMINE E AND BIOFLAVONOIDS/SUGAR FREE. $6.99, 90/vegetarian tablets.
I also went into a health food store, ABBY Good Health and they sold sugarfree chewables as well.
it won't be hard to track down. good luck, karl/larc.
john
I also went into a health food store, ABBY Good Health and they sold sugarfree chewables as well.
it won't be hard to track down. good luck, karl/larc.
john
I went out searching for some Vit C sugarfree chewable tablets.
The result is that they almost don`t sell chawable Vit C in Bulgaria.
Well, there is two kinds actually - the ones with sucralose that I use (and i think they are getting less effective because of the sucralose) and some really funny disgusting ones (I almost throw up when I tried one of them).
Surprisingly I found in one GNC Vit C but they are not chewable. Anyway I am sucking them but it`s soooo acid.
The result is that they almost don`t sell chawable Vit C in Bulgaria.
Well, there is two kinds actually - the ones with sucralose that I use (and i think they are getting less effective because of the sucralose) and some really funny disgusting ones (I almost throw up when I tried one of them).
Surprisingly I found in one GNC Vit C but they are not chewable. Anyway I am sucking them but it`s soooo acid.
update
Ok ive been taking vit-c for some weeks now and for the first 2/3 weeks i had great results but i have noticed that my bb has returned. (not really sure it went away)
But ive been reading through the post and im now going to try Natures Aid food supplement Sugar free vitamin c 500mg with citrus Bioflavonoids.
Im thinking that the vit c with sugar is maybe helping the bad bacteria grow???(who knows) But bioflvonoids helps the absorption of vit-c into the body so i might see a change in results with this vit c??
I am also going to drink more water as i dont at the moment due to the fact i spend my life in the toilet when i drink , so drinking more will just mean ill live in the toilet instead.
My tounge is nice and pink which i have never had before and im sure its the vit-c.
But ive been reading through the post and im now going to try Natures Aid food supplement Sugar free vitamin c 500mg with citrus Bioflavonoids.
Im thinking that the vit c with sugar is maybe helping the bad bacteria grow???(who knows) But bioflvonoids helps the absorption of vit-c into the body so i might see a change in results with this vit c??
I am also going to drink more water as i dont at the moment due to the fact i spend my life in the toilet when i drink , so drinking more will just mean ill live in the toilet instead.
My tounge is nice and pink which i have never had before and im sure its the vit-c.
-
snoopsister
- Sheriff
- Posts: 304
- Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:12 am
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.