THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

I NEED A GIRLFRIEND.....

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ijwbtrma
Newbie
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:12 pm

I NEED A GIRLFRIEND.....

Post by ijwbtrma »

HY..... I'M AGED 18... I'M CUTE..... I LIVE IN PENNSYLVANIA AND I'D LIKE TO MEET UP WITH ANY TEENAGE GIRLS ON HERE FROM THE EAST COAST!!!!
tambaking
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:56 am

Post by tambaking »

Try online dating, and if you happen to get lucky, brush your teeth thoroughly before you meetup. make sure you carry a pack of tic tac and tooth brush with the best toothpaste just in case and brush every 2 hours.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗