hi sorry for my bad English
I have tried this toothpaste auxinol I thing someone on this forum suggested .I tried it and was very good the problem is that now
I can't order it because they are not allowed to ship it to the USA or are out of order. Can anyone help me find this toothpaste or where to order it online please because this toothpaste really help my bad breath
https://www.google.com/search?q=auxinol ... Ag#imgdii=_[/img]
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
need help
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.