THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Lonely and looking to talk

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
knowbuddy
Total Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:04 pm
Gender:

Lonely and looking to talk

Post by knowbuddy »

Hi everyone, I'm a long time lurker and I just joined. I have been suffering for six years with systemic severe breath and body odour. I am a middle aged woman in Ontario, Canada and would love to talk on the phone to anyone in North America as it's free for me or Skype with anyone internationally. I have no support system and apart from work I have become very reclusive due to this debilitating condition. I am open minded, tolerant and welcome people of all ages, ethnicity, backgrounds, religions, orientation etc. So if you enjoy talking please send a message. Cheers.
tambaking
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:56 am

skype me

Post by tambaking »

skyme me at tambaking
wizbaby
Newbie
Posts: 40
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:24 pm

Post by wizbaby »

my email. [email protected]
my Skype: mcanthonyefosa
my phone; +2348072111964

I need you. text me.
TXMike
Total Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:32 am

Post by TXMike »

If you want to Skype sometime let me know.
Trunks99
Advanced
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:18 am
Location: Norcal

Post by Trunks99 »

Guys, there is an online meeting that will possibly take place this Saturday. PM me your email address and I will add you to the conversation.
LadyKay
Total Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:10 am
Location: New York

Post by LadyKay »

I feel the same way

Email : [email protected]

Feel free to email me ....anyone
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗