I thought my problem was acid reflux or acid build up. So I've decided to take all the measures of reducing it. I've bought medications, antacids and I've even raised my bed up the eight inches and watched what I've eatten.
Know what? Bad breath is still there. It smells just like feces and even makes me want to vomit. Oh well that's another thought down the drain.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
GERD
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Hey, Jim,
I know what you mean about the GERD situation; I have struggled for many years with this and halitosis; 13yrs... I have been treated for the GERD by specialists, only to find after all these years, that the cure is simple, cheap, and all natural... Try "Digestive Enzymes" with every meal; also keep up with healthy eating. Try to eat high alkaline producing foods; watermelon and lemons produce the highest amounts of alkaline.
Hey, don't be too hard on your self about the breath issue; God let's everything happen for a reason, and He didn't bring you this far to leave you...
Sincerely - T in CT
I know what you mean about the GERD situation; I have struggled for many years with this and halitosis; 13yrs... I have been treated for the GERD by specialists, only to find after all these years, that the cure is simple, cheap, and all natural... Try "Digestive Enzymes" with every meal; also keep up with healthy eating. Try to eat high alkaline producing foods; watermelon and lemons produce the highest amounts of alkaline.
Hey, don't be too hard on your self about the breath issue; God let's everything happen for a reason, and He didn't bring you this far to leave you...
Sincerely - T in CT
I meant AW; sorry Jim...
I meant AW; sorry Jimi...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.