Your Email Address:

First Name:

An Amazing Discovery - Sugarfree/Chewable VITAMIN C

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

Sun, I hope you have wonderful sucess with this on friday. I will say that vitamin c is my cure! I am cured :lol: John( oceanside) feels the same way, we talk all the time. I pray that you all have a cure very soon.

Leena
Junior

Post by Leena »

snoopsister wrote:Sun, I hope you have wonderful sucess with this on friday. I will say that vitamin c is my cure! I am cured :lol: John( oceanside) feels the same way, we talk all the time. I pray that you all have a cure very soon.
You think you are cured! That is so amazing!!! I feel happy just by reading this!
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

Hi leena and welcome! Yes vitamin c has been the answer to long prayers of despair. This is the best time for sufferers a cure is coming for all of us soon! went to a club tonight, and it was the most social fun I have had in many years, no gum drunk off my ass, and and very up close and personal with friends and strangers, no reactions. I have one friend who used tobe very obvious reactions, he didn't flinch! hell yes people! \:D/
sun
Junior

Post by sun »

wow snoopsister, i am so glad that you have found a cure..you too john..nobody deserves this..its so hard to find anything in malaysia..for some reason the 1000mg is restricted in malaysia..so i had to order the 500mg..im really really prayin that it works...will keep u guys updated ..
KC
Junior

Post by KC »

I have tried to order vit c, tungbrush and smartmouth through drugstore.com. But they replied that they don't send to Hong Kong. Anybody can help me to order them? I will wire transfer the money for paying that. Or please let me know which website provide international shipping.
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

Donsaba seems to ship smartmouth worldwide

the mail is
[email protected]

and website

http://www.sava2th.com/index.html
KC
Junior

Post by KC »

thx, but I want to order all in order to save the shipping. I urgently need chewable sugarless vit c.
Leena
Junior

Post by Leena »

KC wrote:thx, but I want to order all in order to save the shipping. I urgently need chewable sugarless vit c.
I have the same problem. I can`t get the sugarless chewable GNC Vitamin C (or any other sugraless brand) in my country. I had one vit C brand that claimed to be sugarless but it contained sucralose which is very much like sugar so it stopped working very soon after it started. I suppose most of us here have that problem (no GNC or other needed BB products in their country) and I think it will be great if we can find any solution to this problem. Maybe someone here who can easily get the GNC (or other appropriate brand) vit C can kind of distribute it between us (send it to everybody who asks for it) and then we can pay to this person a little bit more than the actual price so that he/she is compensated for the efforts.

By the way I researched it and I found out why the GNC vit C works and other vit C (like the one I had) don`t. As we can imagine it is all because of the sweetener. If it is sucralose or saccharine or anything like that it won`t work because these sweeteners feed the bacteria. However the GNC vit c is sweetened with sorbitol. Sorbitol is a sugar alcohol. Sugar alcohol sounds very frightening for any BB sufferer but actually it`s not that bad at all. According to Wikipedia "Sugar alcohols are not metabolized by oral bacteria, and so they do not contribute to tooth decay". I guess the same way they do not contribute to BB. I might be wrong but anyway I advise everybody to be very careful when buying vit C and always check the type of sweetener used in it. Besides GNC I only found one brand that used sorbitol while researching over the internet.
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

I am willing to help people obtain sugarfree GNC vitamin c world wide how do I do this?
KC
Junior

Post by KC »

Great snoopsister. You can open a new thread and ask how many people want to order vit c. Once you collect the numbers of orders, you can go to buy the vit c online or any drugstores near you. Since you have to pay effort on ordering, packing, shipping the items, you may add some amount on the original price you get. Then we can pay you through either wire transfer or paypal.
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

Hey KC,

Yes I will do this. I won't accept any money until the person reports postitive resullts. I will call John on friday june 1, to discuss a way to do this ASAP! I so want everyone to have a happy life! :lol:
coeric
Junior

Post by coeric »

i wanna add my voice to the other poster who is asking for a chewable vc without vitamin A in it. also, why is A bad for smokers? i smoke a pack/day.
KC
Junior

Post by KC »

Thanks a lot Snoopsister. But I won't order from you if you don't get the money for the items and shipment fee. Its unfair to you to do all those stuffs without paying you.

For the shipment, I suggest USPS express which is more reliable and fast.

Coeric, I also a heavy smoker. I dun like smoking but I've already addicted on it. Probably we should start a thread about how to quit smoking.
Leena
Junior

Post by Leena »

KC wrote:Thanks a lot Snoopsister. But I won't order from you if you don't get the money for the items and shipment fee. Its unfair to you to do all those stuffs without paying you.
I agree with that. There should be some additional charge - nobody really works for free.
I suggest the orders to be collected on a weekly basis.
Regarding the payment method, I suppose paypal is the best choice. If it`s unavailable for some, wire transfer is always an option.

Thanks Snoopsister. It`s great that you are willing to help people!
whyme
Junior

Post by whyme »

hey snoop sister can you post your daily routine with vit c like how much you take a day and what other product you use and how many times you brush.

first day i started using vit c with sugar it help a bit but not that much, when i started using gnc vit c without sugar my mouth got watery and i didn't feel anyhing in my mouth but after 2 weeks of using sugar free vit c everytime i take one i smell like the vitamin.. still it makes my mouth watery though.

my routine are in the
morning : brush > vitamin > water..
evening : eat > brush sometimes depends where i am > vitamin
night : vitamin > maybe eat again > brush > sleep.

i hardly use tongue scrapper and only floss at night when necessary.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic