THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Body mint is working for me

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
meowkity1
God
Posts: 799
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:33 pm

Body mint is working for me

Post by meowkity1 »

I read some reviews on amazon that said it worked right away, many said 3 days. Day 1 I noticed a difference. Im on day 6, im absolutely fresher, hardly any morning breath, and patm reactions are drasticly reduced. I am in heaven right now. It feels so foreign and free. This has been a confusin journey but I think i have finally narrowed it down to toxic intestines, constipation, not enough greens. Oxypowder helped me to clean out my intestines. Just last week I was miserable trying to be active and social this summer, and all of a sudden I feel like my old self. If you think your bb it not mouth related you should try it. I did have tonsil stones, a filling that fell out, terribly coated tongue. When you have so many symptoms its hard to pinpoint the source, but the past couple years I was starting to realize I was getting relief from constipation relief meds, but I would also get relief from a teeth cleaning, CONFUSING. I go to the dentist every 3 months, the freshness lasts a week, Dentists say absoluely not my mouth, but agree to do a root scaling and planing for 150 a quadrant=600, not too bad, if I had it. I still think that would help me, especially since my last visit I had a more rigorous heigenist who went deeper and got a big piece of plaque that she said was below the gums even floss cant reach. My mouth hurt 3 days because of her help in that removal, How come my normal heigenist hadnt gotten it. I think we should all start with a scalig then cleanig bowels and then freshening body with the body mint.

The other day i lyed in the sun, no shower that morning, no deoderant, and did not smell bad at all. I ordered on eby, figured I would get it faster, and it toook 4 days, and seemed to come from same company as amazon, but the shipping was for a later time.

Im not saying Im cured, but because I know know the smell is internal, I can work on that and have body mint as a defense

Why the gosh damn ***k didnt I try it earlier, I kept seeing the ad on this site i believe
Cres
Junior
Posts: 91
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:16 pm
Location: Finland

Post by Cres »

And what is the brand you've been using?
• Fecal halitosis since age 12
• TMAU negative
• Still looking for cure
• Feel free to contact me for anything
puddin
Total Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:48 pm

Post by puddin »

It seems that you are experiencing a similar relief in symptoms that I am experiencing using chlorella. Both these products contain chlorophyll, which is an internal cleanser. I now feel that the source of my bb was a partially clogged colon because on the first day of taking it, I had a huge bm. I feel lighter and the bb that I've suffered with for many years is gone.
Room Bus filler2
Newbie
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue May 26, 2015 5:28 pm
Location: Lyon France

Post by Room Bus filler2 »

Can you share with us the libks of this products please.

My tonsils stones are back and i am fighting to beat them again.
h.pylory.been cured.
Gastrocopy+ colonscopy Good.
tonsil stones sometimes. + throat and sinus with Green.and yellow mucus. PND.
no lungs infection but bronchinitis.
esophagus good . tolerance good.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗