Your Email Address:

First Name:

bad breath help

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
mpkle

bad breath help

Post by mpkle »

i have post nasal drip (i guess) i spit in a cup next to my bed when i wake up during the night i feel mucos in my throat; i can smell it it the morning and absolutly no oder comes from the cup.I can chew vitamin c tablets all day take spirlina and chlorella chew gum drink gallons of water and when somone at work gets close to me they ask me if i farted.
I dont think their is any help for me..I want to know why my spit doesnt stink but my breath does..

noptical
God

Post by noptical »

1. Scrape the back of the tongue
2. Smell it
mpkle

Post by mpkle »

just got done scraping i dont smell a thing.......I just dont get it there is somone who sits right next to me at work dips tobacco all f*n day never brushes his teeth never goes to the dentist teeth are brown and no one ever says anything to him...I eat right brush floss no cavitys dentist twice a year and can get with in three feet of somone...what gives.
dontholdurbreath
Total Newbie

Post by dontholdurbreath »

you and i have very similar symptoms

My spit doesnt smell, even the stuff I scrape from the back of my tongue. When my breath is really bad i can smell a tinge of sourness but never the strong fecal odor that other people smell.
mpkle

Post by mpkle »

it has to be the mucos it doesnt mke any sense to brush the tongue and it not do anything while somone else can not brush anything all day and not have a problem as a matter of fact i dont see anyonre i work with brush or rins or anything but their always seeing me and asking me why i brush so much because when im around pepole think somone farted thats why...
TIREDOFIT
Advanced

Post by TIREDOFIT »

I know that tonsiliths aren't the main reason for bb, but they do contribute. Just thought I'd share what I do to get them out. They can be beneath the surface as most of you know, so I take a clean toothbrush that I use specifically for that and I use the end (non-brush side) of it to push on my tonsils. This squeezes out the nasty smelling stuff. I used to have a lot of them, but once I started doing this I now see one or two about once a week. I use a flashlight when I do this so I could see better. Then, I keep the toothbrush in a clean bag for the next time. If you have tonsiliths you should try this. You may not even know you have them. My husband didn't know and I told him to try it because I smelled a tiny bit of bad breath from him. He pushed out 14 huge ones!!!!
xoxo
Advanced

Post by xoxo »

dontholdurbreath wrote:you and i have very similar symptoms.
me too.

i smell like fart on bad days. i can feel post nasal drip roll down the throat and people tend to step back/touch their nose when that happens.
DK3790
Junior

Post by DK3790 »

hmm i have a similar situation in which i have mucous and the tongue scraping doesn't even smell. But when I do the lick test on my wrist, when it dries there's a very sour and a little bit of fecal smell...help?
mpkle

Post by mpkle »

i wish i knew how to help but i dont ive tried eveything but thera breath. Ive heard bad things about it..but ive tried vit.c-chewables,spirulina,chlorella,bromelain w/ vit.c.Im a vegaterian now tongue scraping and knowing all this i do believe it helps but it is very defeating to know I do this and stiil have to smell like a f**kn fart..can anyone out their give me any insight to thera breath is worth a try or is it a waist of money.I just dont get it
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

mpkle wrote:can anyone out their give me any insight to thera breath is worth a try or is it a waist of money.I just dont get it
Yes it's both a "waist of money" (for katz) and waste of money for you, it won't work unless you have very mild (=non-existant halitosis). It actually made mine worse.
mpkle

Post by mpkle »

noptial anything working for you and whats the word on lavoris...
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

mpkle wrote:noptial anything working for you and whats the word on lavoris...
Best thing that worked for me so far is the TUNG brush with tung gel (both around $10). By far the best thing for my BB and the cheapest at the same time.

About Lavoris, we wait for Mr. Immel of Lavoris to produce some quantities for us to test.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic