I'm sure some of you have visited naturopathic/holistic doctors. What did they say or do? Did they help at all?
I'm thinking of making an appointment for one but they're so dang expensive $$.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Naturopaths/Holistic doctors??
Re: Naturopaths/Holistic doctors??
I have. She put me on a diet, prescribed supplements. It's been 7-8 months since my first consultation and my BO has decreased by 70% and BB by 30%. I've also been flushing my liver (3 Liver flushes so far) but it's too early to tell. Only noticeable improvement is that my skin looks better.Bear44 wrote:I'm sure some of you have visited naturopathic/holistic doctors. What did they say or do? Did they help at all?
I'm thinking of making an appointment for one but they're so dang expensive $$.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.