THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Naturopaths/Holistic doctors??

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Bear44
Newbie
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:52 pm

Naturopaths/Holistic doctors??

Post by Bear44 »

I'm sure some of you have visited naturopathic/holistic doctors. What did they say or do? Did they help at all?

I'm thinking of making an appointment for one but they're so dang expensive $$.
Atrial
Advanced
Posts: 150
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:42 pm

Post by Atrial »

You might as well burn that money you're spending on them
or even worse they might give you advise that makes you bb even worse.
meowkity1
God
Posts: 799
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:33 pm

Post by meowkity1 »

In my research i am fnding community of people that have parasites worms and candida. A naturopathy would be helpful because docs will not test for candida and parasites. I am sitive i have them after my colonic experience
User avatar
Archimonde
Super Angel
Posts: 878
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm

Post by Archimonde »

scam
Trunks99
Advanced
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:18 am
Location: Norcal

Re: Naturopaths/Holistic doctors??

Post by Trunks99 »

Bear44 wrote:I'm sure some of you have visited naturopathic/holistic doctors. What did they say or do? Did they help at all?

I'm thinking of making an appointment for one but they're so dang expensive $$.
I have. She put me on a diet, prescribed supplements. It's been 7-8 months since my first consultation and my BO has decreased by 70% and BB by 30%. I've also been flushing my liver (3 Liver flushes so far) but it's too early to tell. Only noticeable improvement is that my skin looks better.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗