Con, did the doctor say anything about the post op report? Was the tissue enlarged or was there maybe a stone/cyst imbedded in it, or anything?
Could you please ask him when you get the chance? Thank you.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Bad Breath Gone - Please Read
Re: Bad Breath Gone - Please Read
Stillhoping - thank you
Dead - Doc came in my room the morning after the operation and said 'you were right, there were tonsil stones'
I'd said to him before i thought the bb was coming from hidden stones.
I asked him if he got rid of all the crypts and places they could embed and he said yes.
rub your linguals with your finger if they smell you probably have stones
Dead - Doc came in my room the morning after the operation and said 'you were right, there were tonsil stones'
I'd said to him before i thought the bb was coming from hidden stones.
I asked him if he got rid of all the crypts and places they could embed and he said yes.
rub your linguals with your finger if they smell you probably have stones
-
Lifelongsufferer
- Junior
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:09 am
Re: Bad Breath Gone - Please Read
Hey Con,con wrote:Stillhoping - thank you
Dead - Doc came in my room the morning after the operation and said 'you were right, there were tonsil stones'
I'd said to him before i thought the bb was coming from hidden stones.
I asked him if he got rid of all the crypts and places they could embed and he said yes.
rub your linguals with your finger if they smell you probably have stones
Thanks for sharing with us. I really hope this is your cure.
Are you based in the UK? If so, would you mind sharing the name of the surgeon you saw? I have had my adenoids and tonsils removed, as well as a FESS surgery. I tried to get the two ENT's that performed these surgeries to remove my lingual tonsils but they refused
Thanks
Lifelong
22 UK
Tonsils/adenoids removed
FESS surgery
Visited 3+ ENTs & 2 gastros.
Diagnosed w/ SIBO (hydrogen test)
Peroxide, metronidazole and Sodium Hypochlorite all worked for 2 weeks.
FODMAP, vegan and candida diet tried. Slight improvement.
Tonsils/adenoids removed
FESS surgery
Visited 3+ ENTs & 2 gastros.
Diagnosed w/ SIBO (hydrogen test)
Peroxide, metronidazole and Sodium Hypochlorite all worked for 2 weeks.
FODMAP, vegan and candida diet tried. Slight improvement.
Re: Bad Breath Gone - Please Read
Hi,
Thanks very much, I cant declare a cure yet but things are pretty fresh but im still healing, might still be a product of the antibiotics etc.
i also had my tonsils and the ENT said I didnt have any adenoids so I deduced lingual tonsils must be it.
I got it done at Leeds Nuffield hospital by dr james moore
pricy, 300 consultation and endoscopy and 2514 operation but he will definitely do it, especially if u say i referred u
Thanks very much, I cant declare a cure yet but things are pretty fresh but im still healing, might still be a product of the antibiotics etc.
i also had my tonsils and the ENT said I didnt have any adenoids so I deduced lingual tonsils must be it.
I got it done at Leeds Nuffield hospital by dr james moore
pricy, 300 consultation and endoscopy and 2514 operation but he will definitely do it, especially if u say i referred u
Re: Bad Breath Gone - Please Read
So it's been like 50 days since your surgery now. How are you doing con? Any change in your bb?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.