THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Do I have Bad Breath

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
star
Total Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:24 pm
Gender:

Do I have Bad Breath

Post by star »

Hello,
I am new to this forum, joined as I am so paranoid.

I am here to know if I actually have Bad Breath. I don't taste anything in my mouth. My tongue well when I brush it's pink but as I eat foods during the day it gets white and by the end it's white. I brush before I go sleep and in the morning it is white again.

At work people come and talk to me all the time but they all touch their nose whenever I speak.
I have person sitting next to me and he is constantly touching he's nose. I want to ask him but this is so embarrassing. How do I figure out?

I hope one can help. Does white tongue mean BB? How can I get my tongue to stay pink all day?

Thanks
Johnv713
Advanced
Posts: 113
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:30 pm
Gender:

Re: Do I have Bad Breath

Post by Johnv713 »

Hate to break it to you, but if youre conscience enough about your breath, you probably have bad breath. The coated tounge is a classic sign you have bacteria build up. Read up on my post in this forum, maybe it'll help you combat your problem.
Dead
Advanced
Posts: 162
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:32 pm
Gender:

Re: Do I have Bad Breath

Post by Dead »

Nose touching is not a good indicator for bad breath. A more reliable one is if people keep offering you gum/mints.
star
Total Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:24 pm
Gender:

Re: Do I have Bad Breath

Post by star »

Nobody offers that but its is so bad as anyone I speak to cover their nose.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗