These bacteria are producing toxins that we are inhaling and digesting 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
I'm wondering if halitosis sufferers suffer from more mouth/throat cancers than non-smokers without halitosis, suffer from more lung issues like asthma, more sinus problems from allergic reactions to these toxins, etc etc etc.
I did read that some of these bad breath toxins can actually damage tissue. This would explain why when I take care of my mouth, I get no canker sores in my mouth at all and when I slack off, I break out badly in pain
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Is Halitosis making us ill?
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
There are certain theories that oral bacteria/infection can cause systemic disease:
http://www.halitos.se/pdf/halitos.se.doc009.pdf
http://www.halitos.se/pdf/halitos.se.doc008.pdf
http://www.halitos.se/pdf/halitos.se.doc010.pdf
But regarding our BB community, I get the notion that we are generally quite a healthy bunch, so I wouldn't get too worked up about it...
http://www.halitos.se/pdf/halitos.se.doc009.pdf
http://www.halitos.se/pdf/halitos.se.doc008.pdf
http://www.halitos.se/pdf/halitos.se.doc010.pdf
But regarding our BB community, I get the notion that we are generally quite a healthy bunch, so I wouldn't get too worked up about it...
Thats exactly what Im thinking - the body has somewhere a malfunction and produces xy toxins, wich are food for the BB bacteria. So you can hardly get rid off of bacteria wich have the perfect food source as long as you dont eliminate their food source. So searching for the cause and for the malfunction itself is the key to stop BB.Jimi wrote:it is possible that body is eliminatig toxins that way and the bad breath is the resut of that
I personaly dont believe that flushing your mouth with good bacteria is very effective, maybe it can give someone relieve for few hours, but inevitably the BB bacteria will reproduce en mass and strike back.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
I stil remember that ***k of a doctor, who is selling his snake oil all over the Europe. I went toi his meeting and when he opened his mouth i was shocled.
He did not smell, no his breath was fresh but his teeth were like bright yellow bricks, colored and big and fake. After using his poison for 2 weeks I did not get alot of relief but I could see the decay appearing on one tooth, I though that it is just a food stuck between my teeth but that was not true. My teeth were beginning to deteriorate because of his poison.
And that ***k is still selling his crap even if nobody kow what other sideeffcts are beside decay and colouring of the teet.
****ing shithead
He did not smell, no his breath was fresh but his teeth were like bright yellow bricks, colored and big and fake. After using his poison for 2 weeks I did not get alot of relief but I could see the decay appearing on one tooth, I though that it is just a food stuck between my teeth but that was not true. My teeth were beginning to deteriorate because of his poison.
And that ***k is still selling his crap even if nobody kow what other sideeffcts are beside decay and colouring of the teet.
****ing shithead
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.