THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Try this, it worked for me
- ikageorgian
- Advanced
- Posts: 197
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 pm
- Location: Paris, France
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Try this, it worked for me
It's 12-th day of Chlorine bleach therapy, mouth rinsing and nasal flushing, eat everything, sweets, dairy, etc. no bb at all,
F....... sulphur stench is gone, couldn't believe it.
Will post updates. Good luck.

F....... sulphur stench is gone, couldn't believe it.
Will post updates. Good luck.
Re: Try this, it worked for me
Awesome I know that EXTACT feeling it's still unbelievable for me I couldn't stop posting once I realized my breath was still fresh 3 hours later or after eating It doesn't even smell of what I eat after I feel like it's a miracle blessing I posted just like you are good luck I pray it works forever for us im sure it will cause bleach is very powerful.ikageorgian wrote:It's 12-th day of Chlorine bleach therapy, mouth rinsing and nasal flushing, eat everything, sweets, dairy, etc. no bb at all,
F....... sulphur stench is gone, couldn't believe it.
Will post updates. Good luck.![]()
![]()
PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
- ikageorgian
- Advanced
- Posts: 197
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 pm
- Location: Paris, France
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Try this, it worked for me
@Cureplzz You bet. Good luck to You too.Cureplzz wrote:Awesome I know that EXTACT feeling it's still unbelievable for me I couldn't stop posting once I realized my breath was still fresh 3 hours later or after eating It doesn't even smell of what I eat after I feel like it's a miracle blessing I posted just like you are good luck I pray it works forever for us im sure it will cause bleach is very powerful.ikageorgian wrote:It's 12-th day of Chlorine bleach therapy, mouth rinsing and nasal flushing, eat everything, sweets, dairy, etc. no bb at all,
F....... sulphur stench is gone, couldn't believe it.
Will post updates. Good luck.![]()
![]()
Re: Try this, it worked for me update
Hi Mere and everyone,
Today is just my first day of trying the whole treatment procedure. I noticed a slight difference when I used the diluted bleach mixture which is 1/2 tsp to 1/2 cup of water. I used 2 drops of essential organic oregano oil with water and salt, brushed with baking soda and vegan toothpaste, took 2 tablets of oral probiotic and 1 capsule of the digestive probiotic ( I couldn't find the gummy bear type). The essential oil is too strong, so I just bought the oil of oregano with olive oil from whole foods and will try that tonight. I still have that sour taste and a little bit of white tongue coating. How long did it take you guys to see the difference? On your first day of trying the whole procedure, did you have an automatic positive result such as sour taste gone, PND gone? To be honest I got a little depressed when I felt that the sour taste was still there after doing the treatment. Anyway, I'm still keeping my hopes high, maybe I did not do the steps properly, maybe it's too early to see the results. Will keep you guys updated once I finish my 2 weeks. Thank you
Regards,
Jam
Today is just my first day of trying the whole treatment procedure. I noticed a slight difference when I used the diluted bleach mixture which is 1/2 tsp to 1/2 cup of water. I used 2 drops of essential organic oregano oil with water and salt, brushed with baking soda and vegan toothpaste, took 2 tablets of oral probiotic and 1 capsule of the digestive probiotic ( I couldn't find the gummy bear type). The essential oil is too strong, so I just bought the oil of oregano with olive oil from whole foods and will try that tonight. I still have that sour taste and a little bit of white tongue coating. How long did it take you guys to see the difference? On your first day of trying the whole procedure, did you have an automatic positive result such as sour taste gone, PND gone? To be honest I got a little depressed when I felt that the sour taste was still there after doing the treatment. Anyway, I'm still keeping my hopes high, maybe I did not do the steps properly, maybe it's too early to see the results. Will keep you guys updated once I finish my 2 weeks. Thank you
Regards,
Jam
- ikageorgian
- Advanced
- Posts: 197
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 pm
- Location: Paris, France
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Try this, it worked for me update
Dear Jam, 1/2 tsp, you mean tea spoon or table spoon ? 1/2 cup you mean 125 mg. of water ??Jam wrote:Hi Mere and everyone,
Today is just my first day of trying the whole treatment procedure. I noticed a slight difference when I used the diluted bleach mixture which is 1/2 tsp to 1/2 cup of water. I used 2 drops of essential organic oregano oil with water and salt, brushed with baking soda and vegan toothpaste, took 2 tablets of oral probiotic and 1 capsule of the digestive probiotic ( I couldn't find the gummy bear type). The essential oil is too strong, so I just bought the oil of oregano with olive oil from whole foods and will try that tonight. I still have that sour taste and a little bit of white tongue coating. How long did it take you guys to see the difference? On your first day of trying the whole procedure, did you have an automatic positive result such as sour taste gone, PND gone? To be honest I got a little depressed when I felt that the sour taste was still there after doing the treatment. Anyway, I'm still keeping my hopes high, maybe I did not do the steps properly, maybe it's too early to see the results. Will keep you guys updated once I finish my 2 weeks. Thank you![]()
Regards,
Jam
Re: Try this, it worked for me update
HI Mere,ikageorgian wrote:Dear Jam, 1/2 tsp, you mean tea spoon or table spoon ? 1/2 cup you mean 125 mg. of water ??Jam wrote:Hi Mere and everyone,
Today is just my first day of trying the whole treatment procedure. I noticed a slight difference when I used the diluted bleach mixture which is 1/2 tsp to 1/2 cup of water. I used 2 drops of essential organic oregano oil with water and salt, brushed with baking soda and vegan toothpaste, took 2 tablets of oral probiotic and 1 capsule of the digestive probiotic ( I couldn't find the gummy bear type). The essential oil is too strong, so I just bought the oil of oregano with olive oil from whole foods and will try that tonight. I still have that sour taste and a little bit of white tongue coating. How long did it take you guys to see the difference? On your first day of trying the whole procedure, did you have an automatic positive result such as sour taste gone, PND gone? To be honest I got a little depressed when I felt that the sour taste was still there after doing the treatment. Anyway, I'm still keeping my hopes high, maybe I did not do the steps properly, maybe it's too early to see the results. Will keep you guys updated once I finish my 2 weeks. Thank you![]()
Regards,
Jam
So I bought original clorox bleach from dollar store. I used 1/2 Tea spoon to 120 mL of distilled water. However, after using the bleach, sour taste was still there. Maybe the dollar store bleach lost its potency because when I opened the product, it wasn't sealed. I'm gonna go get another one bleach product from the drug store or supermarket. Also, what brand of oil of oregano did you use?
Thanks,
Jam
- ikageorgian
- Advanced
- Posts: 197
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 pm
- Location: Paris, France
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Try this, it worked for me update
Mr. Jam, please read the posts carefully and obey the procedures. 1/2 teaspoon is 2,5 ml. it should be mixed with 50 ml. water not 125ml. That's why you didn't see results. Take Chlorine bleach, doesn't matter which brand, main thing is the sole ingredient must be Sodiumhypochlorite. take ordinary syringe pour 10ml of liquid bleach in to the plastic bottle and mix it with 200 ml. tap water, shake it, and you'll get the single mouthwash that kills the VSC bacterias on tongue, far back of tongue,mouth and throat. When you perform the sinus flush it will eliminate those bacterias in sinus and frontal cavities. See my recent posts. I'm bb free, first time in my life, after 36 years of living hell, since July 12, current year, two weeks now. I you want to experience the same blessed feeling do it, Man, do it rightly. Good Luck.Jam wrote:HI Mere,ikageorgian wrote:Dear Jam, 1/2 tsp, you mean tea spoon or table spoon ? 1/2 cup you mean 125 mg. of water ??Jam wrote:Hi Mere and everyone,
Today is just my first day of trying the whole treatment procedure. I noticed a slight difference when I used the diluted bleach mixture which is 1/2 tsp to 1/2 cup of water. I used 2 drops of essential organic oregano oil with water and salt, brushed with baking soda and vegan toothpaste, took 2 tablets of oral probiotic and 1 capsule of the digestive probiotic ( I couldn't find the gummy bear type). The essential oil is too strong, so I just bought the oil of oregano with olive oil from whole foods and will try that tonight. I still have that sour taste and a little bit of white tongue coating. How long did it take you guys to see the difference? On your first day of trying the whole procedure, did you have an automatic positive result such as sour taste gone, PND gone? To be honest I got a little depressed when I felt that the sour taste was still there after doing the treatment. Anyway, I'm still keeping my hopes high, maybe I did not do the steps properly, maybe it's too early to see the results. Will keep you guys updated once I finish my 2 weeks. Thank you![]()
Regards,
Jam
So I bought original clorox bleach from dollar store. I used 1/2 Tea spoon to 120 mL of distilled water. However, after using the bleach, sour taste was still there. Maybe the dollar store bleach lost its potency because when I opened the product, it wasn't sealed. I'm gonna go get another one bleach product from the drug store or supermarket. Also, what brand of oil of oregano did you use?
Thanks,
Jam
Re: Try this, it worked for me update
Hi Ikageorgian,ikageorgian wrote:Mr. Jam, please read the posts carefully and obey the procedures. 1/2 teaspoon is 2,5 ml. it should be mixed with 50 ml. water not 125ml. That's why you didn't see results. Take Chlorine bleach, doesn't matter which brand, main thing is the sole ingredient must be Sodiumhypochlorite. take ordinary syringe pour 10ml of liquid bleach in to the plastic bottle and mix it with 200 ml. tap water, shake it, and you'll get the single mouthwash that kills the VSC bacterias on tongue, far back of tongue,mouth and throat. When you perform the sinus flush it will eliminate those bacterias in sinus and frontal cavities. See my recent posts. I'm bb free, first time in my life, after 36 years of living hell, since July 12, current year, two weeks now. I you want to experience the same blessed feeling do it, Man, do it rightly. Good Luck.Jam wrote:HI Mere,ikageorgian wrote:
Dear Jam, 1/2 tsp, you mean tea spoon or table spoon ? 1/2 cup you mean 125 mg. of water ??
So I bought original clorox bleach from dollar store. I used 1/2 Tea spoon to 120 mL of distilled water. However, after using the bleach, sour taste was still there. Maybe the dollar store bleach lost its potency because when I opened the product, it wasn't sealed. I'm gonna go get another one bleach product from the drug store or supermarket. Also, what brand of oil of oregano did you use?
Thanks,
Jam
Goodness, thank you man! I thought I'm cursed because majority of you guys have a positive result with the bleach mouth wash. I'm back to square one again, whew! By the way, what's the concentration of oil of oregano you've used? I tried both the oregano essential oil (Too strong it burns) and the oil of oregano with olive oil (Used as a food supplement and felt milder). Right now, I choose to use the oil of oregano with olive oil because it doesn't hurt that much. Any advice on that as well? Again, thank you so much... praying this one works... hopefully.
Thanks,
Jam
- ikageorgian
- Advanced
- Posts: 197
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 pm
- Location: Paris, France
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Try this, it worked for me update
Jam wrote:Hi Ikageorgian,ikageorgian wrote:Mr. Jam, please read the posts carefully and obey the procedures. 1/2 teaspoon is 2,5 ml. it should be mixed with 50 ml. water not 125ml. That's why you didn't see results. Take Chlorine bleach, doesn't matter which brand, main thing is the sole ingredient must be Sodiumhypochlorite. take ordinary syringe pour 10ml of liquid bleach in to the plastic bottle and mix it with 200 ml. tap water, shake it, and you'll get the single mouthwash that kills the VSC bacterias on tongue, far back of tongue,mouth and throat. When you perform the sinus flush it will eliminate those bacterias in sinus and frontal cavities. See my recent posts. I'm bb free, first time in my life, after 36 years of living hell, since July 12, current year, two weeks now. I you want to experience the same blessed feeling do it, Man, do it rightly. Good Luck.Jam wrote:
HI Mere,
So I bought original clorox bleach from dollar store. I used 1/2 Tea spoon to 120 mL of distilled water. However, after using the bleach, sour taste was still there. Maybe the dollar store bleach lost its potency because when I opened the product, it wasn't sealed. I'm gonna go get another one bleach product from the drug store or supermarket. Also, what brand of oil of oregano did you use?
Thanks,
Jam
Goodness, thank you man! I thought I'm cursed because majority of you guys have a positive result with the bleach mouth wash. I'm back to square one again, whew! By the way, what's the concentration of oil of oregano you've used? I tried both the oregano essential oil (Too strong it burns) and the oil of oregano with olive oil (Used as a food supplement and felt milder). Right now, I choose to use the oil of oregano with olive oil because it doesn't hurt that much. Any advice on that as well? Again, thank you so much... praying this one works... hopefully.
Thanks,
Jam
Hi Jam,
Im' not using any oil whatsoever, just Chlorine bleach mouth, tongue and sinus rinse. Good luck.
Re: Try this, it worked for me
Hi,
I've never tried bleach rinse in the nose. It would probably have a better effect than oregano. Careful not to swallow if drips down the throat.
This is the brand I ordered from Amazon- Source Naturals Wellness Oil Of Oregano
Experiment with dilution of the Oregano oil it burns. Just even a tiny amount may be enough to kill harboring bacteria/fungis/hell.
I've never tried bleach rinse in the nose. It would probably have a better effect than oregano. Careful not to swallow if drips down the throat.
This is the brand I ordered from Amazon- Source Naturals Wellness Oil Of Oregano
Experiment with dilution of the Oregano oil it burns. Just even a tiny amount may be enough to kill harboring bacteria/fungis/hell.
Re: Try this, it worked for me
Mere wrote:Hi,
I've never tried bleach rinse in the nose. It would probably have a better effect than oregano. Careful not to swallow if drips down the throat.
This is the brand I ordered from Amazon- Source Naturals Wellness Oil Of Oregano
Experiment with dilution of the Oregano oil it burns. Just even a tiny amount may be enough to kill harboring bacteria/fungis/hell.
Hi Mere,
Thanks again for the feedback. However, when I did the bleach mouth wash my tongue turned pink and then turned yellowish after 30 minutes. I still have a weird taste but when I ask my mom to smell my breath few hours after brushing, she says she doesn't smell anything but I still have that sour taste at the back of my throat. The sour taste gets bad when I salivate and when I do the lick test, I don't smell anything. Hmmmmm.... I am wondering why my reaction was like this? And at night time after brushing without gargling with diluted bleach, the lick test has a little bit of faint smell. With regards to my PND, it's my third day and I haven't seen any improvement yet... need to patiently wait. By the way I only do the oregano nasal wash once a day at night before bed and once a day for the diluted bleach mouth wash. Will it be better to do it 2x/day for both or no? I'm still hoping and praying this cure will work for me.
Kindest regards,
Jam
Re: Try this, it worked for me update
Is your mom a reliable tester? Has she ever told you have BB? Especially when you get reactions?Jam wrote:Hi Mere and everyone,
Today is just my first day of trying the whole treatment procedure. I noticed a slight difference when I used the diluted bleach mixture which is 1/2 tsp to 1/2 cup of water. I used 2 drops of essential organic oregano oil with water and salt, brushed with baking soda and vegan toothpaste, took 2 tablets of oral probiotic and 1 capsule of the digestive probiotic ( I couldn't find the gummy bear type). The essential oil is too strong, so I just bought the oil of oregano with olive oil from whole foods and will try that tonight. I still have that sour taste and a little bit of white tongue coating. How long did it take you guys to see the difference? On your first day of trying the whole procedure, did you have an automatic positive result such as sour taste gone, PND gone? To be honest I got a little depressed when I felt that the sour taste was still there after doing the treatment. Anyway, I'm still keeping my hopes high, maybe I did not do the steps properly, maybe it's too early to see the results. Will keep you guys updated once I finish my 2 weeks. Thank you![]()
Regards,
Jam
Re: Try this, it worked for me
mmm your routine is worth cosidering
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Dentist Examination - Check
H Pylori - Positive & got treatment - Check
Post nasal drip - tried temporary medication to stop it but BB didn't go - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Dentist Examination - Check
H Pylori - Positive & got treatment - Check
Post nasal drip - tried temporary medication to stop it but BB didn't go - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Diluted Hydrogen Peroxide for Nasal Rinse
Hello everyone,
I am curious if anyone has tried the diluted mixture of hydrogen peroxide for nasal flush. I am a little bit afraid to try the bleach solution. I am curious if anyone had a great success of trying this method. If you did, kindly share how your experience was and what were your detailed steps when you did the procedure. Thank you!
Kindest regards,
Jam
I am curious if anyone has tried the diluted mixture of hydrogen peroxide for nasal flush. I am a little bit afraid to try the bleach solution. I am curious if anyone had a great success of trying this method. If you did, kindly share how your experience was and what were your detailed steps when you did the procedure. Thank you!
Kindest regards,
Jam
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.