Your Email Address:

First Name:

How many people want to order GNC sugarfree vitamin c?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

Why everyone wants the GNC brand? Anyone tried any other brand of sugarless vitc and it didnt work?

sun
Junior

Post by sun »

i tried another brand and it did not work for me..there was a delay for me to get the gnc vit c so i tried another brand in the meantime..it didnt help at all..i can feel the diff with gnc..
and i am convinced that this product will help reduce ppls bb bcoz i know how severe my problem is and i feel i am closer than ever in eliminating it
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

So its not the vitc thats helping, its some other ingredient in the GNC vitc (probably Vit A?)
Leena
Junior

Post by Leena »

sun wrote:Hello Everybody :D ,
I dont mind doing that . sun
That`s amazing! I am in. You are great!
sun
Junior

Post by sun »

Hi again,
i will post the first batch asap..Leena, ER and KC have ordered so far...
Do you guys need just 1 bottle only?
KC i still need ur address..
about the shipping cost i need to know how fast you guys need it ..the faster it is the more exp it is..so you guys tell me..ill finalize the cost tomm..
abt the money transfer ..ive not done this before so which is the most convenient way for you guys to transfer money??Western Union?? TT would not make sense coz the bank fee would probably be higher than ur cost..
im not sure how to use paypal..so let me know asap guys

sun
KC
Junior

Post by KC »

Thanks a lot Sun, I've pm you my address
Ririn
Total Newbie

May I join in ordering vit C?

Post by Ririn »

Helllo, I have been reading posts here for a few weeks, but only now I have finally joined as a member. I am a 39 yo. Indonesian woman, have had halitosis since teenager, and during my twenties and early thirties I have already gone through all of the suffering of searching for probable causes for my bb to eliminate it with no success at all. I have had my tonsils taken out, all of my back molars taken out, have been to gastroenterologists, had an OMD (oesophagus mag duodenum) radiograph with normal results, ct scans to check my sinuses, I have no systemic diseases, not diabetic, no liver disease, and so on. My whole adult life I have gone to plenty of dentists and ENTs and gastroenterologists, but none of them were able to help me. My oral hygiene is good, though not excellent (sometimes when I'm sooo lazy I "forget" to brush my teeth.) I have no gum diseases, no cavities of my teeth that are left, my tongue is coated on the back. Until this age I still suffer from chronic halitosis, and I have almost given up in trying to heal myself. I suffer from a very low self esteem and low self confidence due to this condition. I always get "that reaction" from people I am talking to. Oh, I have pnd, and sometimes my breath exhaled from my nose smells. A few years back, I once took alot of different types of antibiotics for the pnd, didn't get results I wanted, only a yeast infection. My bb gets worst during monthly period, when I smoke a cigarette and/or drink coffee. I don't drink alcohol.
Recently I have tried the baking soda peroxide mouthpaste, mouthrinse recipe and the whole procedure with the tongue scraping, it only worked for a couple of weeks.
Reading through this forum has given me some hope in finding a cure, and it has motivated me again to try to help myself. I have started the vitamin c from gnc, but in my country the vitamin c available is 100mg with sugar. I asked if it was possible to order the sugar free vit c, the sales clerk declined. The vit c I bought has helped a only little, but I am still optimist with the vit c. I am also thinking of starting the spirulina regiment.
Soooo... I was thinking.... I would really love to try the sugar free vitamin c from gnc... may I join in ordering the vitamin c from Sun? The vitamin c I use now is almost out, so I need to get another bottle.
I have a paypal account, I think that is the safest and easiest way to transfer money?
So, please Sun... I really would like to order vit c from you. I will pm you my address. Thank you so much...
sun
Junior

Post by sun »

Hey Leena, ER, and KC, :)
I found out the shipping cost..there are 2 types of shipping.
One is 'normal' air post and the other one is 'express'..normal post takes about 2 weeks to get to the destination and express post will get you your product within a week.
Obviously the price is also different..i have found out the price for normal post as of now coz i know express will be expensive :x ..it will cost more than the product itself..if u guys want express let me know

here are the prices :-k

to HK: USD 16 for the vit c and USD10 for shipping = USD26
to Arg: USD 16 for the vit c and USD 15 for shipping = USD31
To Bulgaria: 16 for the product and 14 for shipping = USD 30

pls confirm with me if you want it..it would make more sense to me if you guys purchased more than 1..better value for money..but its upto you guys
just let me know

laterz
sun
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

Hi guys and sun,

I never did a transfer too, apparently with western union the transfer cost me 16 U$S (i´m looking the web page now), so maybe its convenient for me to order two bottles....sun, do you know how much each bottle lasts??

In my case, i´m not to hurry, so i guess the cheapest shipping is good for me...

thanks,
bye
sun
Junior

Post by sun »

ya its RM55 which is around USD16..
ER im tryin to find out about paypal..its a much cheaper way to send money overseas than WU money transfer..
try checking thier site out and find out more
sun
Junior

Post by sun »

sorry i answered the wrong question..each bottle has 90 tablets..
So if you are takin 2000mg a day.. which is 4 tablets, it should last you for 22.5days
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

Ok,
count me in with three bottles then,

i´ll check for the paypal thing too,

thaks soo much buddy
Leena
Junior

Post by Leena »

SUN,

I am in with three bottles too. I am OK with that shipping cost: "To Bulgaria: 16 for the product and 14 for shipping = USD 30 ".

I think paypal is the best way for the money.

Thanks soooooooo much! :D
rahul

hello friends

Post by rahul »

hello
i desperately need this sugarfree vit c(GNC brand) whom i have to send the money for that
waiting eagerly for ur reply
i will be very much gr8full
KC
Junior

Post by KC »

I will choose express mail. I can't wait to try some new thing.

thank you very much Sun
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic