Hi All,
I am still experiencing bad breath & nasal odor for almost a year now. The smell varies between a egg smell & a fecal smell.
This all originally started around time I had a tooth abscess & had to have tooth removed. (see my previous post about the details on that)
Latest symptoms:
White coating on tongue (can be brushed away but comes back throughout the day)
Sour taste in mouth when white coating is present
Voicebox seems to be irritated
Notice a little bit of blood in spit that comes from deep down in throat.
Nose gets blocked on one side at a time mainly the left side. (Random times during day & night)
Has anyone else experienced these same symptoms along with their bb? Aside from the tongue coating/sour taste-I think most of us have that.
Thanks for any input!
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Bad Breath & Symptom Update/Questions
-
Frustratedgal
- Newbie
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:41 pm
- Gender:
Re: Bad Breath & Symptom Update/Questions
I do. I have bb for 20yrsFrustratedgal wrote:Hi All,
I am still experiencing bad breath & nasal odor for almost a year now. The smell varies between a egg smell & a fecal smell.
This all originally started around time I had a tooth abscess & had to have tooth removed. (see my previous post about the details on that)
Latest symptoms:
White coating on tongue (can be brushed away but comes back throughout the day)
Sour taste in mouth when white coating is present
Voicebox seems to be irritated
Notice a little bit of blood in spit that comes from deep down in throat.
Nose gets blocked on one side at a time mainly the left side. (Random times during day & night)
Has anyone else experienced these same symptoms along with their bb? Aside from the tongue coating/sour taste-I think most of us have that.
Thanks for any input!
-
Frustratedgal
- Newbie
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:41 pm
- Gender:
Re: Bad Breath & Symptom Update/Questions
Do you have any routines that at least give you some relief throughout the day for your BB or any of your symptoms? I’m really struggling with the nasal odor especially because it’s room filling. I get very temporary relief from nasal irrigation with grapefruit seed extract added. I’m also trying a probiotic currently along with a perioxde mouthwash. I also brush teeth/tongue with baking soda added. Hopefully I get some results withRicky wrote:I do. I have bb for 20yrsFrustratedgal wrote:Hi All,
I am still experiencing bad breath & nasal odor for almost a year now. The smell varies between a egg smell & a fecal smell.
This all originally started around time I had a tooth abscess & had to have tooth removed. (see my previous post about the details on that)
Latest symptoms:
White coating on tongue (can be brushed away but comes back throughout the day)
Sour taste in mouth when white coating is present
Voicebox seems to be irritated
Notice a little bit of blood in spit that comes from deep down in throat.
Nose gets blocked on one side at a time mainly the left side. (Random times during day & night)
Has anyone else experienced these same symptoms along with their bb? Aside from the tongue coating/sour taste-I think most of us have that.
Thanks for any input!
this routine. Nothing else I’ve tried really works for more than a few mins.
Re: Bad Breath & Symptom Update/Questions
I do not have any routines. Ive tried nasal rinse, but they did not work. My teeth are all fine. The only thing i suspect is candida overgrowth due to my frequent use of antibiotics. Right now, im trying to take virgin coconut oil 1 tablespoon after meals. Ive just started today taking vco. Hope it worksFrustratedgal wrote:Do you have any routines that at least give you some relief throughout the day for your BB or any of your symptoms? I’m really struggling with the nasal odor especially because it’s room filling. I get very temporary relief from nasal irrigation with grapefruit seed extract added. I’m also trying a probiotic currently along with a perioxde mouthwash. I also brush teeth/tongue with baking soda added. Hopefully I get some results withRicky wrote:I do. I have bb for 20yrsFrustratedgal wrote:Hi All,
I am still experiencing bad breath & nasal odor for almost a year now. The smell varies between a egg smell & a fecal smell.
This all originally started around time I had a tooth abscess & had to have tooth removed. (see my previous post about the details on that)
Latest symptoms:
White coating on tongue (can be brushed away but comes back throughout the day)
Sour taste in mouth when white coating is present
Voicebox seems to be irritated
Notice a little bit of blood in spit that comes from deep down in throat.
Nose gets blocked on one side at a time mainly the left side. (Random times during day & night)
Has anyone else experienced these same symptoms along with their bb? Aside from the tongue coating/sour taste-I think most of us have that.
Thanks for any input!
this routine. Nothing else I’ve tried really works for more than a few mins.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.