THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Good, I believe we are getting somewhere ... BB Bacteria

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
Smilingagain
Advanced
Posts: 117
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:52 pm
Location: Rome
Gender:

Good, I believe we are getting somewhere ... BB Bacteria

Post by Smilingagain »

H. pylori bacteria also known as halicobacter pylori bacteria

Image


Has anyone done this test?

If yes,please consider sharing your experience with the community.

Thanks
Smilingagain
☑ FRESHMINT => Xylitol gum keep's my breath fresh during hot summer https://bit.ly/2NFk3pN
Ricky
Sheriff
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:09 am
Gender:

Re: Good, I believe we are getting somewhere ... BB Bacteria

Post by Ricky »

Smilingagain wrote:H. pylori bacteria also known as halicobacter pylori bacteria

Image


Has anyone done this test?

If yes,please consider sharing your experience with the community.

Thanks
Smilingagain
Hello

I have done that test a very long time ago. It turned out negative. Im not infected with h pylori. But still have bb.
billie
Master
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:25 pm

Re: Good, I believe we are getting somewhere ... BB Bacteria

Post by billie »

I have done the test too and it came out negative. They went in via my mouth and took a biopsy.
IAMFrustrated
Junior
Posts: 74
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:59 pm
Gender:

Re: Good, I believe we are getting somewhere ... BB Bacteria

Post by IAMFrustrated »

Hi

I have done this test on 18th January and it is positive, right now I an taking 2 types of antibiotics and some other medicine for stomach

But I have to go again to doctor for another test to see if it is completely gone or not which is in next three weeks
Sinus surgery 2016 & 2017 (I have allergies at work place)
Tonsilactomy 2017
H. Pylori treatment
Candida diet 5 to 6 months
User avatar
Smilingagain
Advanced
Posts: 117
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:52 pm
Location: Rome
Gender:

Re: Good, I believe we are getting somewhere ... BB Bacteria

Post by Smilingagain »

billie wrote:I have done the test too and it came out negative. They went in via my mouth and took a biopsy.
@billie,thanks for your contribution
☑ FRESHMINT => Xylitol gum keep's my breath fresh during hot summer https://bit.ly/2NFk3pN
User avatar
Smilingagain
Advanced
Posts: 117
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:52 pm
Location: Rome
Gender:

Re: Good, I believe we are getting somewhere ... BB Bacteria

Post by Smilingagain »

IAMFrustrated wrote:Hi

I have done this test on 18th January and it is positive, right now I an taking 2 types of antibiotics and some other medicine for stomach

But I have to go again to doctor for another test to see if it is completely gone or not which is in next three weeks
@IAMFrustrated, thanks
☑ FRESHMINT => Xylitol gum keep's my breath fresh during hot summer https://bit.ly/2NFk3pN
Thiscantbelife
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:10 pm
Gender:

Re: Good, I believe we are getting somewhere ... BB Bacteria

Post by Thiscantbelife »

I tested positive for hpylori few years ago took all the meds and I’m still struggling with BB mouth and nose
IAMFrustrated
Junior
Posts: 74
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:59 pm
Gender:

Re: Good, I believe we are getting somewhere ... BB Bacteria

Post by IAMFrustrated »

Two weeks after Antibiotics again I have stool test on 27 Feb 18 and i have to wait for results

Hope it is negative because pylori very bad
Sinus surgery 2016 & 2017 (I have allergies at work place)
Tonsilactomy 2017
H. Pylori treatment
Candida diet 5 to 6 months
Dead
Advanced
Posts: 162
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:32 pm
Gender:

Re: Good, I believe we are getting somewhere ... BB Bacteria

Post by Dead »

H.pylori has been known as a cause for some time here. A few past members here have gotten cured after the "h.pylori triple antibiotic treatment". Check this thread: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4760
IAMFrustrated
Junior
Posts: 74
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:59 pm
Gender:

Re: Good, I believe we are getting somewhere ... BB Bacteria

Post by IAMFrustrated »

I hope it helps me too becuase I am really frustrated
Sinus surgery 2016 & 2017 (I have allergies at work place)
Tonsilactomy 2017
H. Pylori treatment
Candida diet 5 to 6 months
blue bird
Total Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:12 am
Gender:

Re: Good, I believe we are getting somewhere ... BB Bacteria

Post by blue bird »

Try magnesium in powder !!! I use Magnesol you can find it on Amazon. the flavor is not the best but mix it w Oraje Juice. PLEASE read about what magnesium can do for you and no side effects. I am started taking this products already 3 weeks and halitosis is 80% better. I will start taking it twice a day. I also changed my diet to more greens and fruits . I still eat meat but just 3 times a week. I also eat almonds carrots and celery as snack. In my situation I coudnt beleive it was my reflux . All this acid in the back of my throat. Magnesium is helping me so much!!!
Please let t me know how it went .
But I suggest you do your research first as I did and still doing it.
Never give up !!! and try it .. you will see a HUGE difference.
IAMFrustrated
Junior
Posts: 74
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:59 pm
Gender:

Re: Good, I believe we are getting somewhere ... BB Bacteria

Post by IAMFrustrated »

Again positive, I think this is one of the worst bacteria in the world.
Sinus surgery 2016 & 2017 (I have allergies at work place)
Tonsilactomy 2017
H. Pylori treatment
Candida diet 5 to 6 months
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗