THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
I'm a spammer
I'm a spammer
I'm a dentist spammer
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
- Smilingagain
- Advanced
- Posts: 117
- Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:52 pm
- Location: Rome
- Gender:
Re: I'm a spammer
david964 wrote:I'm a dentist spammer
@david964, it look's like you are warming-up to spam other's
☑ FRESHMINT => Xylitol gum keep's my breath fresh during hot summer https://bit.ly/2NFk3pN
Re: I'm a spammer
Welcome Mr dentist spammer.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.