Your Email Address:

First Name:

Nose Polyps

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
jo317
Advanced

Nose Polyps

Post by jo317 »

Is there anyone on here that KNOWS that have nose polyps and either knows this is causing their bad breath or is at least suspicious of this? I have PND that I can only feel on one side of my throat, the same side as my left nostril that is chronically blocked/inflamed (with no mucus). I also seem to have issues with my left ear as well. I recently got my wisdom teeth out, and this seemed to help a lot but I think I have a second issue - either polyps, or candida, or maybe even both. Is there anything I can do to get rid of polyps without having them surgically removed ? Would they even cause bb this bad?

sopo
Advanced

Re: Nose Polyps

Post by sopo »

I read a few articles about nose polyps and BB . May be they are related.
2Socks0match
Total Newbie

Post by 2Socks0match »

I know I have nasal polyps and actually feel a strong suspicion that may be the issue. I had my tonsils removed but still have bb and feel as if its coming from the same side where i was told the polyps were. Ive found that ear nose and throat speciaalist dont seem eager to surgically remove nasal polyps for some reason. They usually will give you a prescription for a steroid to reduce inflammation. That or like a steroid nasal spray to "shrink" the polyp. The funny thing is that I don't feel like I have nasal odor. Do you with the polyps? Do you know if yours are mostly on the side where you feel the post nasal drip?
jo317
Advanced

Post by jo317 »

I never thought I had nasal bb either until everyone on here has made me extremely paranoid about it. How are you supposed to know?

If polyps are a culprit for me, it would be because they can often create more mucus, which ends up in the back of my bacteria infested throat.
buddi
Junior

Post by buddi »

May be get all ur 4 sinuses checked for inflammations/blockages and nasal polyps..and chk if u have deviated spetun.. they mite cause inproper drainage of d sinus fluids n hence we experience pnd.
Also check if u have allergitic sinus or a non-allergitic one.. and ask if ur sinuses are generating excess mucus dan normal..
But it is said dat nasal polyps occuring only on one side is uncommon..they happen both d sides in general.
And also let us know if u find relief using a nasal irrigator?
PND is my only symptom. All Healthy apart from it.
PND leaves a coating on my tongue and creates BB i believe
2Socks0match
Total Newbie

Post by 2Socks0match »

I didn't know it was uncommon to have them only on one side. That seems to be my issue. Mine are only on my right side but now that you've mentioned that this isn't common I'll look into it. I do also have a several swollen lymph nodes, under my jaw, on that same side that just won't go down.
jo317
Advanced

Post by jo317 »

What do your lymph nodes feel like? Soft and swollen? Hard? Painless?
buddi
Junior

Post by buddi »

Hey just said its just uncommon to have on just one side..but its not impossible and can happen too.. but dont ignore to get ur right side checked too.
I think with ur ear probs, chronic sinus etc u have good reasons to convince doctor and get the tests done.. unlike our cases ver we dont show up any symptoms other than mild pnd.
And better get ur tonsils checked and also see if there is any deviated septum and if any of the inflammed sinuses r blocking the mucus drain..
If we just go to ent to get ur pnd checked, we juss end up being being sent with nasal sprays!
PND is my only symptom. All Healthy apart from it.
PND leaves a coating on my tongue and creates BB i believe
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic