Your Email Address:

First Name:

fecal matter transplant (FMT) going ahead

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
gotshot26
Master
fecal matter transplant (FMT) going ahead

Post by gotshot26 »

Hi @Fog and @Dead

Tagging you guys because you're the only two on this forum to help me with this (and one guy who I am working with privately over email). I've finished my research on FMT now and I've decided to go ahead with the procedure definitely at the end of this year. I found too much evidence of people finding success (about 12 cases - not just for bad breath, but body odour, TMAU2, and general oral microbiome problems) with FMT across multiple Facebook groups for me not to try it. I couldn't believe not a single success case was posted on this forum.

I'll be going in-clinic at Centre for Digestive Diseases where Prof. Borody performs these procedures. After more research I realized to do at-home FMT would not be sufficient because to do FMT properly you need to do a colon cleanse and take certain antiobiotics (not broad spectrum, targetted) depending on what they find in the tests. The first FMT is done by colonoscopy which will put it deep into my colon. There will be a following 10 FMTs via enema. I am hoping to use my mother as the sole donour for this and testing on her will begin soon. However, the clinic advises multiple donours which they provide but I am too scared to put all that bacteria into my system.

Last night my friend gave me a piece of his cake, I used his spoon with his saliva on it. Today I woke up with fresh breath - and that's after a night of eating crap and drinking alchohol. I feel like this has convinced me today that the one donour will be fine. I am very hopeful for this treatment.

Hope you guys are doing well and if you have any other ideas to bounce around as I get closer to the procedure it would be much appreciated. It will cost me a few thousand dollars and I just want to do it right once and then get on with my life. I feel like bad breath has been in my life to teach me about food. I used to have no control as a kid and if it wasn't for bad breath I would learn the hard way via cancer or diabetes. I feel like I've learned my lesson now especially after my Candida overgrowth infection. I'm ready for the cure more than ever.

For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: fecal matter transplant (FMT) going ahead

Post by Jimi Stein »

remember, if you get shit from a sick person in your system, you can develop his diseases.......i thought they were doing this only from baby poop...not adult poop
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

Jimi Stein wrote:remember, if you get shit from a sick person in your system, you can develop his diseases.......i thought they were doing this only from baby poop...not adult poop
I'm well aware of the risks. My mum will be completely tested for everything. She is incredibly healthy. She has never had a common cold. Looks 10- 20 years younger than she is. Can eat anything no problem. You inherit your microbiome from your mother. Nothing comes from the father. She has the original blueprint. I will restore what I once had.
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
crazy4it
Advanced

Post by crazy4it »

That's a tough one
Helpus

Post by Helpus »

Good luck with this hope it works out for you =D>
My son also has bb hes got it from me not as strong as me
His mother doesnt
BB---

Post by BB--- »

Wish you best of luck, keep us posted.
So when is the operation?
How long is it gonna take?
Does it involve general anesthesia?

Give us more please :)
gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

Helpus wrote:Good luck with this hope it works out for you =D>
My son also has bb hes got it from me not as strong as me
His mother doesnt
Thanks.

Please tell me more about you and your son. What age did he develop it? What about yourself? You don't think it came from antibiotics? My dad also had bad breath. It is a trend on here. Yet halitomafia experts like Dr. Katz and other money-grabbers say bad breath isn't heredity.
Helpus

Post by Helpus »

Please tell me more about you and your son. What age did he develop it? What about yourself? You don't think it came from antibiotics? My dad also had bad breath. It is a trend on here. Yet halitomafia experts like Dr. Katz and other money-grabbers say bad breath isn't heredity.

Katz is just a scammer who knows nothing about bb
He just sells bacteria killing shit that never works

Hi yes i started bb in my teens,i think it was antibiotics killing all the good bacteria,and then probably drinking alcohol as you do at that age,
My son the same teens he has had antibiotics too for bad flu and throat,

Lately ive been trying to find food with bacteria that works with the body to elimate the bad bacteria odour,ive been trying different cheeses,iam trying fromage frais at the moment,

I dont use mouthwash or anything chemical as the tonsils dont like it,

Iam like you we need to approach bb from a different angle looking for bacteria that can work with our bodies and helping us,not throwing chemicals at it,as it doesnt work this has been proven just makes it worse,

WE NEED TO STOP KILLING BACTERIA,AND LOOK FOR SOURCES OF GOOD BACTERIA THAT CAN HELP US

Good luck with the transplant hope the bacteria works with you and rids you of bb
gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

Helpus wrote:Please tell me more about you and your son. What age did he develop it? What about yourself? You don't think it came from antibiotics? My dad also had bad breath. It is a trend on here. Yet halitomafia experts like Dr. Katz and other money-grabbers say bad breath isn't heredity.

Katz is just a scammer who knows nothing about bb
He just sells bacteria killing shit that never works

Hi yes i started bb in my teens,i think it was antibiotics killing all the good bacteria,and then probably drinking alcohol as you do at that age,
My son the same teens he has had antibiotics too for bad flu and throat,

Lately ive been trying to find food with bacteria that works with the body to elimate the bad bacteria odour,ive been trying different cheeses,iam trying fromage frais at the moment,

I dont use mouthwash or anything chemical as the tonsils dont like it,

Iam like you we need to approach bb from a different angle looking for bacteria that can work with our bodies and helping us,not throwing chemicals at it,as it doesnt work this has been proven just makes it worse,

WE NEED TO STOP KILLING BACTERIA,AND LOOK FOR SOURCES OF GOOD BACTERIA THAT CAN HELP US

Good luck with the transplant hope the bacteria works with you and rids you of bb
Thanks for the reply.

Yes about six months ago I was heavy on the idea of ridding the bacteria from my body causing the bad breath. I realized not too long ago that it was a futile method. The bacteria causing the bad breath is the same bacteria found in most peoples mouths. Replacing the beneficial bacteria is key. And the only way to colonize it is via FMT.

Thanks for the wishes. I will put a gun to my head if it doesn't work.

Kidding.
malory
Master

Post by malory »

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29093626
This is expensive, so I haven't tried it as reviews are mixed.
Good luck to whoever does it and please leave feedback on the forum so others can see how it worked.
fog
Junior

Post by fog »

Very interesting, hope it works.

On heredity. My father also has chronic BB, I remeber this one time when I got close to him in one situation and expected his BB hitting my face, but nothing.
I dont think he has the tongue gunk however, never thought about that before.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

malory wrote:https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29093626
This is expensive, so I haven't tried it as reviews are mixed.
Good luck to whoever does it and please leave feedback on the forum so others can see how it worked.
good study....but they differentiate fish smell and TMAU......
they did not cure TMAU and SIBO, just made it less......how much less could that be......
so maybe we really got a special culture of bacterias in our intestine that cause bb
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

fog wrote:Very interesting, hope it works.

On heredity. My father also has chronic BB, I remeber this one time when I got close to him in one situation and expected his BB hitting my face, but nothing.
I dont think he has the tongue gunk however, never thought about that before.
Hi Fog,

Same as my dad. Exactly as you described it. However, I feel it is a different smell to mine and doesn't come from the tongue like mine either. His also seems to surround the space he is in, and sometimes doesn't smell at all. He is also a diabetic and in poor health, both physically and orally.

Thanks for the reply.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic