Your Email Address:

First Name:

Tonsils, what to do

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

i've had some HUGE tonsil stones in my day.. i'm talkin enormous.. 5 or 6 mil. in diameter sometimes i would stand over the sink and just hack and hack until they shoot out of my throat.. sometimes my throat would bleed :(

back then i didn't know about bb .. i also thought they were coming from my esophagus..

anyway, today the tonsil stones aren't nearly as bad.. but for the past months, i've eliminating them before they can turn into stones.. first i massage the tonsil a bit.. try to bring any gunk to the front.. then i stick a cotton swab down into the hole and rotate and wiggle it around.. i do this once to get the majority . then again to get any left over goo.. sometimes i massage with my right hand while swabbing with the left..

doing this morning and night, there are no stones and even the smell direct from the cotton swab head is minimum. i only have to do this for my right tonsil.. I haven't discovered an obvious hole on my left tonsil.. and i don't want to create a home for bacteria by digging into it

i think tonsil removal would be beneficial for me.. if i stopped swabbing day and night, after a week i'd have a whole pouch of the things.. yyyuk.. even if my bb isn't caused by the smell of the stones, i think the bacteria that's produced in the tonsils makes it way all around my mouth.. probably heads right for the mucus from the PND..

Mico
Junior

Post by Mico »

So if Im understanding this right, everyone who has holes in the tonsils had several times or a lot of times angina in childhood? Would this be a correct statement?
hungrygirl
Advanced

Post by hungrygirl »

I didnt.
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

i don´t know but i had many many anginas
emotional rescue
Sheriff

i don´t know but i had many many anginas
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

me too
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

many anginas?? what is anginas??

that's not like va-gina i hope :lol:
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

just Googled angina.

hmmm, I was diagnosed with heart palipitations 2 years ago. Wondering now if that means anything. If there is some relation, that is scary.
emotional rescue
Sheriff

no, angina it´s just a stupid illness, maybe in english has another name, is very common. But they give you antibiotics to get cured. That´s why i took so many.

But who wasn´t???
Leena
Junior

Post by Leena »

emotional rescue wrote: Leena, the best is to ask an ENT to check out these in your tonsils, but many of them aren´t familiar to these things, if you don´t tell him that the point is to get rid of your bb and this could be a cause, he probably would only look at them and say that there´s nothing wrong with them.

Another possibility is do it by yourself:
You need to massage them doing little circles, pressing them. first one, then the other. The stones are like soft and white, like a white mucus or something. And they smell REALLY BAD. Do it in front of a mirror and help you with a flashlight...
If you find them, you will have no doubts about it. This method is called ¨the finkelstein test¨ and is explained on the yehuda finkelstein interwiew that jimi did to him. You can find it on this site. It works.

good luck
Thank you. I`ll try this method tonight. I hope I don`t have any tonsil stones or anything. At least touching the tonsils with my fingers doesn`t seem to leave any smell on the fingers.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic