THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Persistent bad breath
Persistent bad breath
Hi I'm Denis I'm currently suffering with persistent bad breath from the stomach for a few years now I'm. 23 years old. I have been on antibiotics 3 or 4 times now for h pylori and my breath has not improved at all it smells from 20 to 30 meters away and it fills my whole house up.. I have tried diets especially not eating red meat or dairy products but I still have no improvements.. Can anyone help please?
Re: Persistent bad breath
Honestly antibiotics do more harm than good
Re: Persistent bad breath
Den, have you found anything that helps?
I think my BB is from the stomach too. It also smelt from 20 to 30 meters away. But I think it's slightly better now. Maybe around 2 to 5 meters away.
Did you keep failing to eliminate H Pylori?
I think my BB is from the stomach too. It also smelt from 20 to 30 meters away. But I think it's slightly better now. Maybe around 2 to 5 meters away.
Did you keep failing to eliminate H Pylori?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.