Your Email Address:

First Name:

I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Raymond
Master
Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Post by Raymond »

I had the worst halitosis, for decades, and this technique finally solved the problem

in a week

Sue2018
Junior

Post by Sue2018 »

When you breathe using this technique do you make a breathing sound. So when I try this I can hear my breathing it sounds like heavy breathing? But the sound is coming from the air being directed to the throat?
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

if, that's right, you hear a little more sound, as if the air slightly agitated the uvula, tends to dry the area a little, because the air enters more directly, breathe well for about 8 minutes, gently, the feeling is of that the air is formed an inch from the entrance of the throat, but actually enters through the nose, but does not feel that way. It is like the air enters behind the tonsils.
Try that way of breathing, several times a day, if the phlegm starts to come off your throat, it means that is the right way, you should swallow or spit out the phlegm that you feel loose.
coach
Total Newbie

Post by coach »

what Raymond is saying is simple and I believe the technique is working: pinch the top of your tongue on the inside of your upper incisors, draw air down your throat and hold it. For a start, you can hold it for few seconds, the more you practice, the more you going to improve your ability to retain the air.
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

it is not necessary to hold your breath, you just have to lie down and breathe softly and deeply with your mouth closed, only you will not pass air through the upper area, behind the eyes, but the air will "come out" in the area of ​​the tonsils, that's the sensation that is appreciated, imagine that there are respiratory passages next to the tonsils, and breathe gently for about 8 minutes, I repeat, the feeling you have, is that the air does not enter through the nose, you must exercise , to breathe in a different way than we usually do, nobody teaches us to breathe when we are born, we only breathe, and maybe, those who have bad breath, we breathe in the inadequate way that makes us accumulate that harmful phlegm for our quality of breath.
I understand that kinesiologists do some techniques to children and baby to release phlegm.

you should clear your throat gently
clear throat , hawk
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

this for some reason gives off the phlegm, we ignore that it was there, just feel that it is detaching, clearing its throat gently to finish detaching, swallow or spit. Practice, practice, until they can find the right way.
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

If someone has already understood this way of breathing and has already begun to eliminate phlegm, share their experience, in my case, in about a week I solved my BB

I do not speak English, and maybe someone who has been able to understand and apply my system, can explain it better than me with my poor translation.
Sue2018
Junior

Post by Sue2018 »

I find that if I breath using your technique I cannot fill my lungs with oxygen completely. Like I’m not getting enough oxygen and I have to resort to my normal way of breathing. Do you find this to be the case too?
Sue2018
Junior

Post by Sue2018 »

Also is there a name for this breathing technique?
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

I created it, I call it, respiratory bypass or direct breathing.
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

Sue2018 wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:27 pm I find that if I breath using your technique I cannot fill my lungs with oxygen completely. Like I’m not getting enough oxygen and I have to resort to my normal way of breathing. Do you find this to be the case too?
Sue2018
Maybe, what happens, is that you are not used to breathing this way, I can not even know if you are doing it as I indicated, but maybe you should demand a little more to your lungs, they are the ones that attract the air.
you have to breathe deeply, do not hold your breath, lean back and close your eyes, do not hold your head up, close your mouth, touch the tip of your tongue with the inside of your lower teeth, do not touch the palate with the tongue, when you breathe in, visualize the entrance of your throat, breathe gently, never contain, boots likewise through the nose.
the breath becomes loud, if you do it for about 5 minutes correctly, you should be letting go of the phlegm, when you feel that, you tapped gently to finish letting go of the phlegm and throwing it away or euthering it.
As I said earlier, breathing in this way gives the feeling that the air does not enter through the nose, but that is only a sensation.
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

Raymond wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:44 pm the bad smell of the nose, also come from the phlegm accumulated in the throat

the fireplace effect

Unless there's a diverticulum, why would phlegm be stuck there? The doctors can see that part when they do an endoscopy.
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

that there is phlegm in the throat is natural, what is not natural, is that we do not remove it periodically, a person with good breath should have phlegm as a person with bad breath, the difference is that one is constantly removed by new phlegm and those who have bad breath because of this phlegm, do not remove it, and stay there accumulating bacteria, in the same way that a swamp spits bacteria, if you see a lake, it can always be receiving water from one side and leaving the another side, that is, this water is always renewed by new water, but if you see a lake where you do not renew with new water and it stays stagnant, at first glance they will look the same, but as one does not renew, it begins to smell bad, because of the accumulation of bacteria, so this problem goes unnoticed, the throat should always be lubricated, that's why phlegm, saliva would not be enough.
if only an analysis of the phlegm of a person with good breath and one with bad breath was made, I am very sure that the results would give me the reason.
Even though I've never had medical studies, and two doctors, they said there was no remedy for this, and that's why I started looking for my own, until I found it.
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

and the way of breathing that people with good breath naturally have, they eliminate phlegm periodically, and those with BB, breathe differently, in a way that does not eliminate phlegm.
nobody teaches us to breathe when we are born, we simply do it.
I, on my first day after I was born, almost died from an accumulation of phlegm in my throat, maybe I produced a lot of phlegm and that was fusing me, and maybe instinctively, I started to breathe differently so that the phlegm of the throat would not loosen and I would choke again.
Maybe that episode of my childhood, (first day of birth) made me change my way of breathing.
in going to that event I started this whole theory of why I had BB

here is a river and a swamp, they look the same, but one for not periodically renovating, should stink.
Attachments
descarga.jpeg
descarga.jpeg (10.2 KiB) Viewed 1863 times
coach
Total Newbie

Post by coach »

what of bitting the tip of your tongue while you continue to breath normally - found that easier
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic