Your Email Address:

First Name:

Lashing out against society

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

:-k

Kd1994
Re: Lashing out against society

Post by Kd1994 »

Eric wrote: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:54 pm I'm not trying to propose terrorist actions or some killing spree BS so please don't take this the wrong way.
I just feel like I want to get back at society with little pranks and annoyances so I don't always have to feel like a scared victim.
The only stuff I've really done so far is purposefully blast rude people in the face with my bad breath.
Another idea I have is the 'guilt trip' whereby we tell rude people that comment on our breath we have a serious medical condition (which we actually do) but something akin to esophageal cancer.
I also sometimes like to indulge in problem foods (beer and ice cream) then go and be myself at a local restaurant, messing up everyone else's dining experience.
I'm looking for more ideas...
Lmbo you're amazing
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

nothing wrong with that......people are mean.....eating onion, garlic, drink alc and go to people gathering and just breath at them will bring some satisfaction to them being mean to you all the time... lol
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
jo317
Advanced

Post by jo317 »

I agree, Jane. Men cannot understand because they do not know what it is like to be a woman, but so much of our identity is based on being attractive and desirable. Many women are less likely to have "deal breakers" when it comes to physical problems and we are less judgmental about things like that. Because we are so sexualized, men expect us to be attractive and hygienic at all times.
badbrlady

Post by badbrlady »

Oh believe me my boyfriend can smell it but he loves me no matter what
I could love a man with bad breath if at least he tries to cure it.
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

jo317 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:04 pm I agree, Jane. Men cannot understand because they do not know what it is like to be a woman, but so much of our identity is based on being attractive and desirable. Many women are less likely to have "deal breakers" when it comes to physical problems and we are less judgmental about things like that. Because we are so sexualized, men expect us to be attractive and hygienic at all times.
Honestly, I'm a girl and BB is a deal breaker for me before I have this problem myself.

Some members, both male and female, here said they already have severe BB when they met their other half. Maybe you all can ask them for tips.

I wonder how they broach the topic... You know, it's better to give people a heads up for such things.
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

If they really like you, they will overlook it. If anything they will just feel sorry for you instead of being "grossed out". Especially if they can see how much effort you put into hygiene but the problem persists, that helps them understand.
2012: Wisdoms remov
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic