THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Last consulting, last chance.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
pariah
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:56 am
Gender:

Re: Last consulting, last chance.

Post by pariah »

Hi Hopelesss, have you ever tried coconut oil capsules for the bad breath? I just started taking them a few days ago and they are helping with my fecal breath. Coconut oil is a natural anti-microbial, like a natural anti-biotic in a way, and fights candida and yeast. The capsules are relatively cheap, i think like $10-$15 a bottle (i bought mine out of the clearance bin at the grocery store i shop at). Could be something to look into. I have been taking megadoses- 9 capsules instead of the recommended 4 daily. I have had the sticky saliva, too, and the hot breath. It's a sign of a candida infection usually. i even have sticky stool often, which is another sign of yeast.
loveyourswlf
Newbie
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:44 pm

Re: Last consulting, last chance.

Post by loveyourswlf »

Hopelesss wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:02 am So strange:
during antibiotics I had white coated tongue but no saliva smell. Now I have normal tongue or a little white sometimes but saliva smell.
And I have a colleague at work with evident white coated tongue but zero bad breath all the time.
So there is no ever correlation between tongue color and bad breath. I have to understand if is possible there is no correlation between saliva smell and halitosis.

Every person is different!! Many people have white coated tongue due to candida overgrowth but many people don’t have bad breath while others do!
Celine
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri May 31, 2019 7:15 am
Gender:

Re: Last consulting, last chance.

Post by Celine »

Dr Nunes was actually spam. My bad breath came back as soon as the antibiotic course was over. Then he gets angry when you say that the bad taste in his mouth came back. He refuses to believe what I say. Very nonchalant - and expensive!
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Last consulting, last chance.

Post by Jimi Stein »

like i told you from start....another scammer.....keep away
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Sam2
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:20 pm
Location: London

NUNES

Post by Sam2 »

Arthyaga (The Institute of Dr. Nunes) also has an account on this site.
Seems those treated by him are:
Hopelesss
Celine
Ribeiro86
SOLUTIONPLEASE
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗